675     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 851     1 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 622     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone here reference any twitter posts that show the day the video was shot in the mayor's office? I'm having trouble finding it, everything coming up is from a Camera Crew in the MINO office in March.

He says he's not exaggerating when he's done hundreds of thousands of house visits.

So, let's say it takes 15 minutes to visit one house, and let's since he used "hundreds of thousands" in plural, let's give him a conservative minimum of 200,000 house visits.

That means he's spent 5.7 years at people's houses in the last 14 years. You spend a third of your life sleeping, so that means he's spent 61% of his waking hours over the last 14 years doing house calls.

This is along with the ludicrous amount of calls Rob Ford returns on a daily basis, according to Doug.

Can anyone here reference any twitter posts that show the day the video was shot in the mayor's office? I'm having trouble finding it, everything coming up is from a Camera Crew in the MINO office in March.
send a tweet request to @RobFordMustGo -- this account is monitored by several people, and they'll know because they were there

Of course! But the acceptance spread and it spreads faster now.

The power of a police state over its people cannot be overestimated. In 1944 one German in every thousand was arrested for a political offense by the Gestapo. Many were never seen again.

If they had been at liberty to vote themselves out of the war, they would have done so well before the final surrender. In a determined police state, however, there is a wide difference between dissatisfaction and expressed opposition.

Ref: United States Strategic Bombing Survey - European Theatre.

Nah, he just hits apartment buildings like I did as a kid for Halloween.

As a "Top Gun" would say, "A target rich environment." :D

As seen on Twitter:
"Folks, thanks to me we're installing some much-needed parking on Richmond and Adelaide."

View attachment 30626

Last edited:
So L'il Mikey has joined the internet age. In addition to his @michaelfordto twitter handle he also has a shiny new email address:

mford@wardtwo.ca

His website contains detailed descriptions of his entire campaign platform:

http://www.wardtwo.ca

It's good to see that he's supporting local business, because the website is being hosted out of Seattle...

I'm just getting a 404.

not working for me either... best website developer EVER!
lroflrofl.gif

Guessing July 16 day after Scarb debate. No time now to confirm.

Daniel Dale @ddale8
One person whose number is visible in Rob Ford's campaign ad says he is a 15-year-old and didn't give his consent.

He says he's not exaggerating when he's done hundreds of thousands of house visits.

So, let's say it takes 15 minutes to visit one house, and let's since he used "hundreds of thousands" in plural, let's give him a conservative minimum of 200,000 house visits.

That means he's spent 5.7 years at people's houses in the last 14 years. You spend a third of your life sleeping, so that means he's spent 61% of his waking hours over the last 14 years doing house calls.

Let's see, counting all the units in an apartment building, and repeat units instead of actual units would be start of Robbie's claims.

The McDonald's like tally is disturbing but not out of line considering Robbie has turned our mayoralty into a McJob. Hmmm... drug connections, Happy Meals... follow the dots folks.

Last edited:
not working for me either... best website developer EVER!
lroflrofl.gif

Best Computer Guy in the Country!

The preceding discussion of how Rob is able to get minorities and immigrants to his side comes back to what one of my work colleagues said to me last year - it's his ground game of making people think he's on their side because he comes out to meet them, doesn't talk down (hence the "he's real" comments), and supposedly stands for ending wasteful spending (of course we know how that went), and the experience of forum posters with cab drivers who still think he's saving them money and stands with them despite all the criminal associations, bigotry, racism, lying, crudeness etc. When he talks about his "record" it's not his voting record or record of poor achievement that matters, it's his record of being in touch with the "regular folks" and calling them back, coming out to look at potholes and repeating slogans that they buy into. People are right not to underestimate the power of this populism. While thinking voters who supported him last time aren't going anywhere near him this time, voters who buy into the myth are going to vote for him again. Mobilizing the anti-Ford voters to offset the Ford supporters will be very important. There is no room for laziness in this election on the part of people who want him out. Make sure everyone gets out to vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back