4.3K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 667     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got an email from the office the integrity commissioner with regards to my complaint about the park situation.

The IC is experiencing a "higher than average volume of inquiries". :D

Same here.

Maybe a dacha somewhere in eastern Siberia. Preferably in exile.

tumblr_lyf77eJupa1qbq2kzo1_1280.jpg

That would be fine with me!

This is a good sign. Let's keep bombarding with complaints.

"Dear Ms. ___

Thank you for writing to the Office of the Integrity Commissioner with your concerns. We are currently experiencing a higher than average volume of inquiries at this time, however, we expect to provide you with a response during the week of July 28, 2014.

Thank you for your patience.

Yours truly,
Wendy Wilson

Administrative Assistant to Janet Leiper
Integrity Commissioner
City of Toronto
375 University Avenue, Suite 202
Toronto, Ontario M5G 2J5
Tel: 416-392-3826
www.toronto.ca/integrity

>>> <noneyobiznass@hotmail.com> 2014-07-19 12:57 AM >>>

To whom it may concern:

It is VERY CLEAR to anyone that Ford Fest in my home town's city of Scarborough is a campaign event. It was last year as well.

I have never been so embarrassed to be from Toronto.

Please do not grant the permit. If it is granted, it will be a clear message that the city of Toronto is a place to be trodden on by terrorists like the Fords.

Please help us. Can you not see how these men are holding our city hostage??

Let me know how else I can proceed. This is outrageous."

Mikey Ford's pilot's license

I was wondering how people here knew Michael Ford has a pilot's license, so I did a quick Google search. The only useful thing I found was this article in the Globe.
Speaking about the possibility of his nephew running last week, Councillor Ford said he would make a great candidate.

“He’s grown up in politics,†Mr. Ford told The Globe and Mail, noting Michael had recently obtained his pilot’s license.
Doug Ford said it. So that means he doesn't have a pilot's license, right?

I was wondering how people here knew Michael Ford has a pilot's license, so I did a quick Google search. The only useful thing I found was this article in the Globe.

I bet he simply fed the kid once using the "airplane spoon"
Zing. Done. Who needs training when you're a Fennedy?

This is a good sign. Let's keep bombarding with complaints.

"Dear Ms. ___

Thank you for writing to the Office of the Integrity Commissioner with your concerns. We are currently experiencing a higher than average volume of inquiries at this time, however, we expect to provide you with a response during the week of July 28, 2014.

Thank you for your patience."

The "family gathering" is scheduled for this Friday, July 25, so you get no answer until the following week. Humm.

If you have 10 grand and some free time, you can get a pilot's license. It's fun.

I bet he simply fed the kid once using the "airplane spoon"
Zing. Done. Who needs training when you're a Fennedy?

Ahaha, 'Fennedy'.

But yes, if it was anyone other than Thug, I'd give them the benefit of the doubt. To me Uncle Thug's endorsement is really not helping Mikey, at all.
If you reduce the Fordian hyperbole, adjust for inflation...carry the 1. Maybe this is closer to what Doug meant?

AR_Airplane_Pedal_Car_Army_Patrol_400x423.jpg

Though to be fair, at least the young gentleman there is piloting the craft himself, and Uncle is not pushing him along.

The "family gathering" is scheduled for this Friday, July 25, so you get no answer until the following week. Humm.

Yeah, that's not a good sign. I'll be responding asking for something sooner.

ETA : That's from the IC. I would be more concerned if Parks was responding with this. I think the IC would only get involved if the event takes place.

Last edited:

There was this. He's in the left seat (piloty).

mikeypilot.jpg

Attachments

• mikeypilot.jpg
    mikeypilot.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 924
No pesky integrity commissioner, and free booze!!!

FarahNasser 12:01pm via Twitter for iPhone
Mayor will be holding another public BBQ in Sept in Etobicoke. Will be on private property and Ford will serve alcohol...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back