732     1 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.6K     3 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 597     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got to watch the video. Whoa. Does he have any idea why he's there at all? Is he seriously so high that he can't even remember what he's doing in there???

Just got to watch the video. Whoa. Does he have any idea why he's there at all? Is he seriously so high that he can't even remember what he's doing in there???

And the very first thing he does is make the whole thing about him. Brings up his lost fight to keep Jones and then how he's done more than anyone to support the community. Stop making everything about you, jerk! Grrrrrrrrr!!!!

Between the ramping up of lies and his wastoid interview, it sure seems like we're nearing another crisis in this saga. Or maybe I'm just wishing it.

Big Rob and Doug are at the TFC game tonight

Ryan Harper ‏@PrimeSpinister 1h
Lots of heckling here @BMOField. I don't think people like this guy. #TFClive #TOpoli
Bss91OlCIAE1mvq.jpg

Attachments

• Bss91OlCIAE1mvq.jpg
    Bss91OlCIAE1mvq.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 716
Last edited:
The thing about the Socknacki = Nenshi thing is false hope though. There are considerable differences. Firstly, there was no Ford-like opponent that had to be kept out by strategic voting like there is here, there were no other candidates with the stature of Chow and Tory as there are here, and Nenshi was charismatic - Socknacki is boring. Look at his performances in the debates - he might as well not have been there. It's just not going to happen, despite the wishful thinking of a few people.

ETA: Plus of course, Nenshi was a statistical anomaly - what happened there happens very, very rarely, so there's little chance it would be repeated here anyway.

Last edited:
As I mentioned earlier, maybe Ford is on The Marijuana Maintenance Program

I think though it is more likely that he was on a crack binge last night. His voice sounds all gravelly, his eyes are half open, slowed speech, long pauses between words. It would be hard to smoke weed while his staff and handlers were with him all day. Anyone know what time he started work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back