News   Jul 17, 2024
 942     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 1.1K     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ann Hui @annhui · 5m
Mayor Ford just walked out of his office with members of what looked like film crew

He could be filming a reality show on our dime, for all we know, because he doesn't release his itinerary.

I think he is at the point in his addiction where any stressors will be dealt with by using. He was smoking crack cocaine while under media and police pressure. This is not teenage dalliance. The guy is in full blown addiction.

There are still huge stressors outside of the spotlight. The marriage he's stuck in, raising kids, lack of purpose, the blow to his self esteem after being propped up by so many, Lisi's influence, an arrest, days that end with y, etc.

I continue to stand behind my feeling that the only way he survives this is if he is arrested.

Ann Hui @annhui · 5m
Mayor Ford just walked out of his office with members of what looked like film crew

He could be filming a reality show on our dime, for all we know, because he doesn't release his itinerary.

Rob Ford Must Go ‏@robfordmustgo 3m
Reporters now speculating who is in Ford's office with camera lights. / jm

He wasn't at the debate last night either. This could get interesting.
Probably because Robbie is cured and he is no longer needed - in fact, one can see the press release now ... "... that's all in the past and never happened. Or, if it did, I was in one of my drunken stupors. Subways, subways, subways."

re: filming

If it is anything remotely campaign related it would be a violation since city hall cannot be used for campaigning purposes. Not that rules mattered to him, but just saying.

AoD

re: filming

If it is anything remotely campaign related it would be a violation since city hall cannot be used for campaigning purposes. Not that rules mattered to him, but just saying.

AoD

If what you are saying is true, someone needs to have the guts to call him out on it. Sadly, he seems to get away with a lot.

If we had to rely on the other candidates to take him down, it would easily be Ford More Years. Thank God for Crack Cocaine.

Ha ha ha!

None of those people on stage exhibited any leadership - they are all 'middle-of-the-pack' mentalities who clearly stay within the safe confines of a group and hope someone else will do the dirty work so they can keep their hands clean. None of them are inspiring.

If what you are saying is true, someone needs to have the guts to call him out on it. Sadly, he seems to get away with a lot.

If it is shown that this is camping related, there will be complaints to the IC. At least one will come from me. She is looking at the rehab/stump speech already. I think RoFo actually had to respond by today.

He has gotten away with lots in the past, but the myth of the Teflon mayor needs to die. There is an aura out there that because he is ultimately still mayor, he has been untouchable. The only reason he is still mayor is because of archaic rules. it's not because a blind eye was turned. He is MINO. The investigation is still ongoing as to criminality on his part.

Last edited:
I think he is at the point in his addiction where any stressors will be dealt with by using. He was smoking crack cocaine while under media and police pressure. This is not teenage dalliance. The guy is in full blown addiction.

There are still huge stressors outside of the spotlight. The marriage he's stuck in, raising kids, lack of purpose, the blow to his self esteem after being propped up by so many, Lisi's influence, an arrest, days that end with y, etc.

I continue to stand behind my feeling that the only way he survives this is if he is arrested.
When you're drinking while driving during the day, you're not doing it to have a good time, you're doing it because you hate your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back