348     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 764     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 1K     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
It did seem like he was on some sort of medication during the CP24 interview. And when he was asked if he was, the way he responded, very quickly and the tone of his voice (a tone I've never heard him in before) was rather interesting.

It did seem like he was on some sort of medication during the CP24 interview. And when he was asked if he was, the way he responded, very quickly and the tone of his voice (a tone I've never heard him in before) was rather interesting.

It's that 5 year old caught out doing something he shouldn't, or caught lying moment. He couldn't be more obvious if he tried.

And, the Argos have their home opener on Saturday. That could be a sobriety challenge.

Can't see him staying sober if he turns up for that, especially if he gets surrounded by fans like the last time. Quick taxi back to CH again afterwards, then burning rubber smells?

Trying to interpret Doug is challenging at best, but I think he meant "cracker", as in white trash that walks around shirtless. But it's Doug, so it could mean anything.

I think doug is an idiot and got his snacks confused. I think he meant nutbar. Or, he thinks Joe is just really good at being shirtless.

I'm glad Doug's autism gaffe isn't going away. They need to know that they are accountable for their position and the thoughts they express from that position. God I loathe that man.

Is that copied and pasted from an official document?
Yes, the text I quoted is cut and paste from the code of conduct at http://www1.toronto.ca/wps/portal/c...8379bac0410VgnVCM10000071d60f89RCRD#section14

Because that spelling of discreditable isn't even close!
Ah, that would be because I quickly retyped the section title so that I didn't get some unnecessary smartass comment from some newbie about "shouting". Clearly I have failed. :)

It's amazing but that definition basically describes rob and doug's entire time in council. That is their standard code of conduct.
Perhaps time to simply file official complaints about every abusive remark they make.

Last edited:
marcusbgee 4:26pm via Echofon
Doug Ford just told the media at a youth day event that everyone has a "little bump in the road" so people shouldn't condemn his brother.
Rob's problem has been little bumps at Muzik. I mean Doug absolutely must know that bump is a common term for snorting cocaine.

Watching the Stephanie Smyth interview. Has anybody thus far asked him what support system he has in place (AA, NA or otherwise) now that he's out of rehab? One of his stock lines here is that he's going to have this disease for life and that he's getting professional help to deal with it. So let's get some details, media...

Watching the Stephanie Smyth interview. Has anybody thus far asked him what support system he has in place (AA, NA or otherwise) now that he's out of rehab? One of his stock lines here is that he's going to have this disease for life and that he's getting professional help to deal with it. So let's get some details, media...

Unfortunately if Rob Ford is in an AA program, he's not supposed to identify himself as such in the press. And my understanding is that AAers take this VERY seriously. Roger Ebert got a lot of guff for identifying himself as a member toward the end of his life.

Rob's problem has been little bumps at Muzik. I mean Doug absolutely must know that bump is a common term for snorting cocaine.

Nope. SlumDougMillionaire is a not very intelilgent person who is quite ignorant but believes himself to be clever and well-informed. (After all, he is rich, isn't he, and customers place orders when he bullshits them, don't they?) No doubt he would know about that usage of "bump" if asked about it in an isolated, targeted way, but he would never foresee the possibility of that meaning being attached to the tired cliche he mouthed.

Yes! I'm in.

I attended the light the Christmas tree event in NPS last winter (an event I would normally avoid like the plague) solely to boo Ford when he went on stage. I felt it was my civic duty.

But how are we to know where he will be so we can plan to be there?
:confused: Log on to UT! We always find him, no? :p
Twitter seems to be a good source, too, as this "shirtless horde" protest tomorrow would indicate.

Trying to interpret Doug is challenging at best, but I think he meant "cracker", as in white trash that walks around shirtless. But it's Doug, so it could mean anything.

one day I hope to know what language Doug Ford speaks; 'cause it sure as hell isn't English! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back