576     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 551     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 686     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
And a limited number of #RFMG t-shirts will be available for purchase!

At basically cost. The robfordmustgo.com site will have an order page tomorrow. First 20 get a shirt. If the first 20 go before noon tomorrow, there is time to have 20 more available for Monday...

the shirt in question...
rob ford must go shirt 2.jpg

Attachments

• rob ford must go shirt 2.jpg
    rob ford must go shirt 2.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 738
Wormington really is a piece of shit, isn't he?

His "business model" (in his own mind) is that he is the only "unbiased reporter" about the Fords, because for every 20 times he just takes dictation of their lies he makes one faintly critical statement about some small point, about which they pretend to be huffy for a day or two thus showing how "objective" he is. It is not a business model with much of a future. He is a hopeless dupe (he actually seems to believe that he, uniquely, is not being lied to by the Fords) working for the most tabloid of tabloids, but he has the gall to consider himself a reporter.

Last edited:
Anybody bother to look at the TMMIS contibutors list from 2006? Corporate donations were allowed...Two of R Ford's were kinda interesting... Gazzola Paving...House of Lancaster...

Denzil Minnan-Wong ‏@DenzilMW

Stakeout at Mayor's office over.

Bq1yYOHCUAA0Jmb.jpg

He's obviously talking about the #RFMG sit in.

Attachments

• Bq1yYOHCUAA0Jmb.jpg
    Bq1yYOHCUAA0Jmb.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 856
I'll bet the Star is sitting on a story of some kind right now and contemplating when the right time is to release it.

IF (conjecture of course) they have something in the works, it might seem a bit 'insensitive' to release it immediately upon Ford's return. Not that I care of course, but I remember Jimmi referring to the Star withholding details about what Ford said about his mother on the March 5 recording because they didn't want to seem insensitive around Mother's Day.

Last edited:
Only guessing, but that might be the view from the new camera that appeared a couple of weeks ago, all wrapped up.

I don't think so, the camera is on the ceiling. This was DMW being an asshole. Even with what happened in November, he is still a Fordiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back