194     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 602     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 970     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I talked with my friend in Mactier who lives within a stone's throw Of McRobb's sister and he said he hasn't seen her, and she usually is over at her sisters place frequently.

He said "If she's got her hooks in him he'll be back drinking in no time.

On this day someone had "photoshopped" the dudes paper and he was in a rage that "someone defaced my paper!"

"Ah, excellent!" as says Montgomery Burns. Thank you 'Fo. :)

McRob-RoFo will be an interesting story when it all rolls out.

That "Photoshopped" page 3 girl had me ROTFLMAO! :-D That's how the Toronto Sun sees all the Fords. Just lovely, ne c'est pas?
Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder, I guess.

Rob and Doug must have been sharing something stronger with the Sun editorial desk (and CP24) for this farce to continue so long. ("Doug Ford for OPC leader?" WTF they bin smokin?)
:eek:

If you can stomach it, here is Mammo in his own words. [video]http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/video?playlistId=1.1872192[/video]
Why is this guy obsessed with pedophiles?

Takes a creep to know one?

1297180360311_ORIGINAL-224x300.jpg

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8
Here's the full Etobicoke Villager picture of Randy Ford, Doug Ford and Rob Ford at Deco in '99. pic.twitter.com/oGFHyf55Lq

decoboys.jpg

Attachments

• decoboys.jpg
    decoboys.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 664
Jane Davenport ‏@janerdavenport7
The front page of tomorrow's @TorontoStar pic.twitter.com/1tKHaQYDXa

ford follies.jpg

Attachments

• ford follies.jpg
    ford follies.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 878

"Not that this should excuse 'em, but I'm pretty sure Giorgio Mammoliti, like Rob, thinks "pedophile" is another word for "cyclist." "
https://twitter.com/RobFordEscalade/status/478745835120119808

As seen on Twitter: "We suspect that Mammoliti has also asked for the street signs of Parkdale to be changed to this."
https://twitter.com/Spacing/status/478601311026683904/photo/1

Edit to add:
"Saw doug ford on my way home. Nicest guy. Went out of his way to talk to me."
https://twitter.com/Pokkalypse/statu...730561/photo/1

Last edited:
I received Gord Perks' message today. Last time I received one, I wrote his office requesting to be taken off the list, since I don't live in his riding (haven't lived in Parkdale since 84-85), don't even live in Toronto at present, and have never made any previous communication with him. I think I ended up on his list because I signed some electronic petition, probably about ferris wheels in the Portlands. There's no unsubscribe on these, and can't even block them since they come from the email of not Perks but of various assistants.

When I walked through Nathan Phillips the other day I noticed the windows of one office just underneath the ramp, covered with signs for every passing lefty cause. I wondered whose office it was and concluded, probably Perks. I don't get it - you're in power, you occupy a position to make change, the signs are supposed to be directed AT YOU. If you really want to change people's attitudes, make a speech or talk to people, don't just crap up the windows of your government body's signature building like it's a college dorm room and you want to impress the chicks with your Che Guevara flag.

And then he sends me these emails I've asked not to receive, and it's "in Parkdale we love each other". Really? Nice sentiment, I suppose, but kind of silly. In Parkdale, like everywhere else, most people don't know each other, mostly avoid interacting with each other, and often tend to irritate and annoy each other. He must be speaking of some wonderland of activists, organizers and the most frequent fliers of community social services. Some collection of people with giant puppets and tambourines. It's a platitude, attentive to nothing but the choir in much the same way as the "the folks at Tim Horton's keep saying you're doing a great job, Rob".

But yeah, Mammoliti is crazy. If it's not the crazy, then someone needs to be looking for a money trail from Muzik to Club Paradise to strip joint lobbyist to twice-bankrupt Giorgio.

Last edited:
2 appointees to be chosen next month to fill council vacancies

The special meeting will take place on July 7, at which point council will pick two qualified electors to fill the spots.

In order to qualify, those who want to be considered must be Canadian citizens, at least 18 years of age, residents of Toronto and not be legally prohibited from voting or holding municipal office.

They’ll also have to put their names forward by 4:30 p.m. on June 25, in order to be considered for selection by council.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toron...ext-month-to-fill-council-vacancies-1.2677529

Attachments

• xodeydeyxo.jpg
    xodeydeyxo.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 637
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back