4.1K     5 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 664     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have a request policy plug-in you will need to turn on a festival of permissions to get it all. mostly storify and it's third party requests.

*never mind*

I mean this in the nicest possible way, but this reads like you just spent an hour in the staff washroom, with Lisi. :eek:

Not nearly the same as the above (likely worse, especially for Deco), but in response to my little blurb Pblo posted the link to the G&M article concerning the Apollo spill:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news...f-family-firm-water-officials/article5631630/

Note in this article that Doug obligingly explained why he was at the meeting:

Councillor Ford declined to answer any questions about his relationship with Apollo, which is not in his ward, saying, “I don’t discuss clients.â€

Clearly, Doug was there explicitly to represent Deco's interests, and those of Deco's "clients".

March 5 was my birthday. I had ramen and two beers and then went home to my wife and kids because I had work the next day.

Ps: PROJECT TRAVELLER DOCS!?! What's going on there? Jimmi T?

um, not sure what you're asking but I don't think there's anything new on this front since Friday with the release indicating Tim Lambrinos' home raided by police.

I mean this in the nicest possible way, but this reads like you just spent an hour in the staff washroom, with Lisi. :eek:

lol, maybe if I knew more about the whole intertubes thing, I might have been able to have explained that better and made more sense.
'bout the strongest thing I use these days is wine, and it's a beer night (Habs *spits* likely to be eliminated at home tonight by the Bruins *spits a second time* the only way this game could be better is if the could both be eliminated. Hockey, 'case I lost ya there too) ;^)

/oh and to tangentially get back to RoFo, I'm picturing him in a Habs Jersey, sweaty and strung out watching the game, really wanting a 'pop' with Don Cherry, but not getting one. Ever. Again. *pfft* *clink* *spits a third time*

Last edited:

Clearly, Doug was there explicitly to represent Deco's interests, and those of Deco's "clients".
Clearly not smart enough to understand the meaning of his statements lol. Keep talking Dougie.

And Goldsbie reports:

@goldsbie: George Smitherman's brother continues to stand by Rob Ford: http://t.co/30jxEpYIBY

Smitherman running in ward 8.

Conservatives really are something aren't they?

As is Ward 29 candidate John Papadakis. He was an East York city councillor in the early 90s, a failed PC candidate in the 1993 federal election and then actually got endorsed by the local NDP MPP and riding association in his unsuccessful attempt to unseat Case Ootes in 2003. He also ran unsuccessfully for mayor of Fort Erie back in 2011.

He switches parties and/or cities whenever he sees opportunity for his moronic ideas. He's like a nutty Greek version of Mammo.

Last edited:
This deserves to be tweeted lol

The meaning of "sweetie". Meant to include the quote. Too much cheap wine I guess lol

"Sweatie". Jeez sorry. The wine is getting to me lol I rarely drink :)

Last edited:
Doug is coming unravelled:

Rob Ford Must Go @robfordmustgo · 9h

Doug Ford just walked by. Nobody else around. He asked me how much I get paid an hour. /CC

I replied that I'm a freelance web developer & I charge $90/hour. "That's good," he remarked. "Thanks," I said. /CC

He made some comment along the lines of I must be losing a lot of money siting here & kept walking. /CC

It's difficult for some people to grasp, but there are actually a whole lot of things in life that are more important than money. /CC

I know it looks like I'm here alone, Doug; I'm not. There are at least 1950 other people here with me. Watching & listening. /CC

Reminder: Nobody participating in the #RFMG sit-in gets paid to be here. We're all regular Torontonians donating what time we can. /CC

I found it telling today that Doug took a shot at someone for being at City Hall during working hours, then suggested they staff the lobbies of City and Metro Hall with volunteers. It's the way they think, these guys who have had the freedom to make their own schedules during working hours all their life.

Councillor Ford declined to answer any questions about his relationship with Apollo, which is not in his ward, saying, “I don’t discuss clients.”

Ha, he got absolutely no issues discussing clients and their needs to the city bureaucracy, but come up with this lame excuse for the record? Bullsh*t.

I found it telling today that Doug took a shot at someone for being at City Hall during working hours, then suggested they staff the lobbies of City and Metro Hall with volunteers. It's the way they think, these guys who have had the freedom to make their own schedules during working hours all their life.

Yeah, well, as opposed to his brother, doing no work for days at a time and now away on the taxpayers dime? He should be talking.

AoD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back