3.7K     6 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.4K     2 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 1.6K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Saw something on the twitter saying Dud was trying to set it up to look like rehab. There is that bar in Miami I think called rehab - maybe a "rehab" night. Good marketing.
Or troll.

I posted a Rehab night club photo on Friday that I took in London. I have since found out that there is another one in Oakville.
That is the only kind of rehab that RoFo would willingly attend at this point in his life.

Huh? Obvious connections?

Yup. I'll spell it out.

Never mind Anthony. The actual Chair of the board is running for the conservative nomination in King-Vaughan. In addition, Giorgio Mammoliti was frequently involved in large events. Also George Chuvalo was a frequent speaker at Caritas. Also, also, also...

...there's so much that makes it seem *obvious* that he's there.

...'cept he aint.

It's nothing new for political people to attach themselves to charities for their own ends. For every potentially pro-Fordite incolved in Caritas, I can point to another who's anti. It's meaningless
when one looks at the facts. First of all, I have it on two independent verifications that he is not (keeping in mind that I went to Caritas and also worked there for many years).

In addition, absolutely nothing that has been said so far even vaguely resembles Caritas. Aside from some religious based whackadoodle programs, it is the most difficult and restrictive rehab in Canada. The CBC said they spoke to the rehab's supervising doctor. Caritas doesn't have one, it doesn't follow the medical model. It's a two year program (25 months). It's the last place anyone with money would go. It's the end of the line for rehabs. I went their first, but for most people going to Caritas, they've tried everything else. Caritas nominally has a day program, but that's just to satisfy some basic LHIN requirements. In actuality it has one program and one only, and what it does, it does very well -- but it's only that one thing. No 30 day, no "until you're ready", nope. 25 months. The first commitment phase is 5 months.

Sorry so behind on the forum! I didn't play football with them and I'm a few years younger. However, I did go to school with a younger Lisi and I remember how frightened she was of a cousin named Sandro.

Sure you're not talking about his sister Amanda? I remember she used to exclusively date black guys. She was hardcore into the gangsta rap image and got some gold caps on her teeth. Sandro hated it. One time he came home and caught her with one and chased the dude outside and through a park firing a pellet gun at him.

Sure you're not talking about his sister Amanda? I remember she used to exclusively date black guys. She was hardcore into the gangsta rap image and got some gold caps on her teeth. Sandro hated it. One time he came home and caught her with one and chased the dude outside and through a park firing a pellet gun at him.

That's hilarious. Our mayor keeps good company!

Screen Shot 2014-05-11 at 10.08.49 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-11 at 10.08.49 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-11 at 10.08.49 PM.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 1,386
Screen Shot 2014-05-11 at 10.31.28 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-05-11 at 10.31.44 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-05-11 at 10.31.28 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-05-11 at 10.31.28 PM.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 1,370
  • Screen Shot 2014-05-11 at 10.31.44 PM.jpg