News   Jul 17, 2024
 784     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 1K     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
OMG he is SO out of it! Dale said there is a security guard at city hall and it sounds like he and Goldsbie are inside. I hope someone calls the cops.

If I was Daniel Dale, I'd call them right now. He shouldn't go near him in that state.

I loathe, loathe this man. Yet I do hope that some of his family members are on their way over to City Hall to save him from himself tonight. I know he's going to make me regret feeling this way. I know, I know, I know...

Penelope, this is what all of us have been saying. We hate what he's done to the city and to so many people but we seem way more concerned about his well being than his family and friends.

Anne, I hope they call the cops. Everyone on twitter is worried about their safety.

I loathe, loathe this man. Yet I do hope that some of his family members are on their way over to City Hall to save him from himself tonight. I know he's going to make me regret feeling this way. I know, I know, I know...

Yeah, I got trounced here for saying similar but addiction is an ugly sad mess. With Ford in such deplorable condition it would not surprise me if he did something as stupid as smoking crack in his office as tonight's tweets suggest. He's out of control.

Penelope, this is what all of us have been saying. We hate what he's done to the city and to so many people but we seem way more concerned about his well being than his family and friends.

Anne, I hope they call the cops. Everyone on twitter is worried about their safety.

I shouldn't make light of this until we know he's ok... But I really need the satisfaction of hearing his concession speech on Oct 27th. Anyway, I have to turn away from this tonight - it's like watching someone commit suicide. And yeah, his damn enabling family and friends - good job you're all doing there for him.

Jonathan Goldsbie ‏@goldsbie 1m
City Hall security just put Ford into a Beck Taxi. Good for them and good for him.

@ddale8 1m
Rob Ford has left city hall. Security put him in a taxi that came down beside his Escalade, @goldsbie says.

Goldsbie just tweeted that city hall security put him in a cab. I guess that's a big phew for everyone's sakes.

It does, however, put a lie to Warmington's claims that he was sober (for anyone who doubted it) and make one wonder what would have happened if not for Goldsbie and Dale being there and, effectively, the whole city (or at least the whole TO Twitterverse) waiting to see if he'd drink and drive.

Pathetic upon pathetic.
GET. THIS. MAN. SOME. HELP.

EDIT: Since several of us posted at the same time, just to add how sad it is that someone apparently told Ford that he'll look sober if carries a Dasani bottle. When you're reduced to such props - or, say, throwing in some chewing gum so you can imagine you don't reek of booze - that's yet one more clue you have a problem. I want Ford out of his job but I don't want him dead and keep hoping someone - his brother, his mother, SOMEONE who actually cares about him and to whom he listens - will save his life.

What a crazy night. What a difference between a guy like Warmington and guys like Dale and Goldsbie. Those two were amazing tonight. Now what the hell is that burning smell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back