556     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 688     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The OPP AGREES with charging Ford?

What Jimmi said was:

Apparently opp disagrees with charging Lisi and Fird but not the guys who tried to blackmail Rob with the video. He thinks all should be charged, which makes sense. It's also taking longer to process iPhone/iCloud material because there's so much. Unconfirmed though

If you take the second part into consideration, "He thinks all should be charged", then what he meant with his first sentence was "OPP disagrees with charging only Lisi and Ford but not the guys who tried to blackmail".

Don't freak out guys.

Well, let's just say that when soon after hearing about Renata cutting out for the morning, and Rob showing up for work rattled, and her possible power in bringing it all down, it strikes me as perhaps just a tad coincidental that a number of new, single digit posters pop-up with tales to discredit her. Including the implausible neighbour-for-the-breathalyzer story the contradicts the way the interlock breathalyzer apparently works.

Not saying they are all campaign sock puppets, or telling lies, but I can understand Honest Ed's scepticism.
What does she need to be discredited about? Many of us haven't been giving her much credit for anything. She lies for him and enables him and keeps her kids in that situation.

Look, she has addiction issues, I don't think this is a question or "alleged." What does it really matter how many substances she abuses and for how long. Do we really need to believe that Rob made her an addict? Couldn't we find him just as loathsome even if she came to have those issues herself before she met him? Only a diehard FordNationite could think that it was she who somehow messed him up, and those people are probably already committed to that point of view regardless of what sane people want to debate about.

BenSpurr 8:09pm via Twitter for iPhone
Doug Ford re: mayor's Mandela vote: "No one in this city supports the black community more than Rob Ford. No one. Bottom line. Zing. Done."

Not even Michael Thompson?
Rob Ford - Dances with the Wolves, Last Samurai, Avatar...awesome! Take your pick.

AoD

Another day, another temper tantrum--

reporterdonpeat 8:17pm via iOS
Rob Ford then gets mad and walks away when reporters point out he didn't ask to re-vote "immediately"

BenSpurr 8:23pm via TweetDeck
I asked how he made the mistake. Did he not realize what he was voting on? "You know what, forget it guys."

reporterdonpeat 8:27pm via HootSuite
"That's the end of that conversation" Rob Ford walks away from media.

They didn't ask the right questions.

What Jimmi said was:

If you take the second part into consideration, "He thinks all should be charged", then what he meant with his first sentence was "OPP disagrees with charging only Lisi and Ford but not the guys who tried to blackmail".

Laying more charges makes sense to me, especially if they can get attiditional stuff on Lisi. The cops would have more leverage in trying to get witnesses to cooperate. No guarantees, obviously, but it would increase their odds.

What does she need to be discredited about? Many of us haven't been giving her much credit for anything. She lies for him and enables him and keeps her kids in that situation.

Look, she has addiction issues, I don't think this is a question or "alleged." What does it really matter how many substances she abuses and for how long. Do we really need to believe that Rob made her an addict? Couldn't we find him just as loathsome even if she came to have those issues herself before she met him? Only a diehard FordNationite could think that it was she who somehow messed him up, and those people are probably already committed to that point of view regardless of what sane people want to debate about.

I believe that the reasoning is that if they were to divorce Rob would try to make her look like an unfit parent so that she would lose custody. I think it's fair to be skeptical of these stories, but also there's no need to be rude to those posting them. It's turned out this last week that there's a lot of imperfect information floating around, but often its all we have.

I believe that the reasoning is that if they were to divorce Rob would try to make her look like an unfit parent so that she would lose custody. I think it's fair to be skeptical of these stories, but also there's no need to be rude to those posting them. It's turned out this last week that there's a lot of imperfect information floating around, but often its all we have.

Rob doesn't seem like the sort of guy who'd want custody. It would kind of cramp his style a bit, you know?

Cool! T-shirts should be available soon too. :)

rob ford must go shirt 2.jpg

these ones too...

Attachments

• rob ford must go shirt 2.jpg
    rob ford must go shirt 2.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 782
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back