4.2K     5 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.9K     2 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 667     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't these ITOs used to build a case against Lisi AND Ford, not just Ford? Therefore, it makes sense that the word "drug trafficking" is used to describe their conversations. Lisi is facing a few drug charges, one would think drug trafficking is one of them.

Ford sent to stand in the corner, with his Dunce Cap on:

cute but the photo showing all the journos photographing him while he hides is even more powerful/sad
BjGZk1wIEAAVjB3.jpg

That photo made me think of the Blair Witch Project ending:

Blair+Witch+Project.jpg

Attachments

• Blair+Witch+Project.jpg
    Blair+Witch+Project.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 795
Is there a link to the document online yet?

Also -- what did LeDrew say that everyone thought was part of the publication ban?

I really hope someone post's video, because I'd love to see Peter Jacobson's face at that moment.

Today's my day in the arrest pool. If Rob loses it and hauls off and punches a reporter -- and is subsequently arrested -- do I still get an honorable mention? :p

So you're seriously implying we don't have a real estate and debt bubble fueled by cheap and easy credit?

I'm not implying anything. I'm stating it as a fact.

Check out the RE thread on bubbles. You'll see I believe Toronto real estate is overvalued at the moment, so I sold my house rather than keep it when we moved overseas the first time. But that doesn't mean even Toronto has a 'bubble' that will lay waste when it pops.

As for 'debt bubble', not at all. Canada does not have a public debt problem, full stop. We're AAA rated, and the provinces are (mostly) in control of their finances as well. Private Canadian debt, in particular for those that have too much leverage on their mortgage, is problematic, but what we have are low interest rates, not particularly easy credit at this moment in time (although you could argue that was not the case 4-5 years ago when the government was backstopping the banks to keep them lending through the financial crisis.)

But mostly I was just laughing at your goofy thesis that Flaherty was leaving now, just as he's about to post a surplus, because of some hidden crisis, and that Carney 'ran away' by taking a bigger job with the central bank of a bigger economy with more debt, public and private. It made me LOL, so I thought I'd share. ;)

Natalie Alcoba ‏@nataliealcoba 4m
Police say Elena Basso, Liban Siyad and Mohamed Siad present during recording of crack video.

Natalie Alcoba ‏@nataliealcoba 3m
Police document reveals seldom mentioned Basso brother, Enzo, has worked at Deco Labels & Tags for past 8 to 10 years.

jm_mcgrath 12:48pm via Mobile Web (M5)
Whatever flavor of Ford contrarianism you're peddling, it is probably wrong. No man has refuted his own defenders as consistently.

There was a quote from LeDrew a page or two back, reading from the ITO but it seems something else was posted on Twitter that shouldn't have been? And it's now gone. Anyone have a capture or remember what that was?? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back