378     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 493     0 
News   Jul 17, 2024
 1K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Doug is in no uncertain terms accusing Tory, Blair and Pringle of working together to illegally influence the election.

How can he get away with this?

Yeah, Blair needs to pass this along to the OPP. I wonder if they were naive enough to underestimate how insane the Ford brothers are when up against the wall.

Yeah, Blair needs to pass this along to the OPP. I wonder if they were naive enough to underestimate how insane the Ford brothers are when up against the wall.

My understanding of it was that the Chief was pretty "hands off" in the investigation of Ford - hence Giroux involved and not local investigators who would be familiar with the Fords. I have no love of Blair for other reasons, but I think he was/is (?) being cautious. Sending it up to OPP might be wise to avoid more onslaughts from these idiots.

Excuse spam, but this is something I think this is something very relevant that people here might enjoy...I certainly enjoyed writing the ordering instructions!

SFH is a newer Toronto band fronted by Warren Kinsella, and we're just releasing our topical Rob Ford record. How timely, huh?
SFH_MayorOnCrack_jacket.jpg

SFH - Mayor On Crack 45 (UP049)

100 on China White
400 on Conrad Black
50 on Transparent Clear

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS:

First off, the latte-sipping liberal elite of pre-Amalgamation Toronto are strongly encouraged to purchase this record at one of our city's excellent record stores, such as Sonic Boom, Volume, June, Pandemonium and She Said Boom, or direct from the band. Failing that:

1) visit the webstore at www.uglypop.bigcartel.com and place your order.

2) Phone the band anytime 24/7 and they will personally hand-deliver the record-- sound inefficient? It's not like they have anything better to do. The phone number can be found on one of the 300 000 SFH Nation fridge magnets we'll be handing out at civic events, picnics, football games, funerals and midnight visits to Toronto West Detention Centre

3) For an additional billion dollars, we'll build a subway to your house and bring the record right to your door. You can fund this by locating inefficiencies in your household budget. No more gravy train for you, grandma!

4) lastly, our friend Sandro will be happy to meet at the parkette or gas station bathroom of your choice to complete the transaction. Small bills in discrete envelopes only, please.

Attachments

• SFH_MayorOnCrack_jacket.jpg
    SFH_MayorOnCrack_jacket.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 428
Doug Ford keeps flying in and out of Toronto to go to Florida or whenever, is doing nothing but working for Rob's re-election campaign and can't be found half the time, and when he appears, it's to bash the police for doing their jobs. Where are his constituents? Can someone hold Councillor Doug Ford accountable for how he uses his tax-payer funded time?

I don't care if he gives his salary to charity; people can give to charities themselves if they want. He was elected and paid to do a job. Giving your salary to charity is no excuse. I want the heat to turn on him for being a do-nothing councillor who can't be found half the time and is now attacking the Police.

Still ten months until the election and already this tense-- this either has to blow up for good real soon or I think my head will. If he's not dead, charged or somehow out of the race by June, this summer will be one to remember. And all this division, venom and conspiracy in the service of an electoral campaign that's beyond salvage anyway.

I would really like it if someone could definitively connect Lisi to Doug in some fashion, to at least prove that the two have met.

Most likely candidates would be pics from a <=2012 Ford Fest or his 2010 victory party at the Toronto Congress Centre. Does anyone know if Lisi went to those events? There isn't much publicly posted on Flickr, so someone who was there should check their photos.

Did I miss something? What's with the sexism?

Thank you.

I can get carried away by tangential stuff, and I do have a learning disability. Mocking me for my disability is no different from what Ford is doing.

As I previously alluded to, these are pervasive attitudes on UT, and in this thread in particular. It's high time it gets called out for what it is. It seems reality might be sinking in and getting through to some.

If I can educate and save just one person from the UT agenda, my time here would have been worth it.

But then there are others still stuck in the dark ages...

You can tell that Ford is a man who's worked his way to the bottom of many a pudding looking for that proof. Or maybe just enjoying the pudding.

Doug Ford keeps flying in and out of Toronto to go to Florida or whenever, is doing nothing but working for Rob's re-election campaign and can't be found half the time, and when he appears, it's to bash the police for doing their jobs. Where are his constituents? Can someone hold Councillor Doug Ford accountable for how he uses his tax-payer funded time?

I don't care if he gives his salary to charity; people can give to charities themselves if they want. He was elected and paid to do a job. Giving your salary to charity is no excuse. I want the heat to turn on him for being a do-nothing councillor who can't be found half the time and is now attacking the Police.

Doug replies: "That is blatant slander! I can too be found half the time!"

I would really like it if someone could definitively connect Lisi to Doug in some fashion, to at least prove that the two have met.

someone needs to print out this letter and hand-write the words "Doug Ford has never met Sandro Lisi" on top and make 500 photocopies and just strew them all over City Hall.

BhgVCd1IUAElFz4.jpg

Jackson Proskow ‏@JProskowGlobal 9m
Per @graphicmatt Andy Pringle and his wife Valerie both donated $2,500 to Rob Ford's 2010 election campaign.

So Doug is in no uncertain terms accusing Tory, Blair and Pringle of working together to illegally influence the election.

How can he get away with this?

Meanwhile, Jackson Proskow of Global tweeted:

Andy Pringle and his wife Valerie both donated $2,500 to Rob Ford's 2010 election campaign.

Something tells me they won't be donating to the 2014 campaign. Doug Ford also called Jackson 'the most unprofessional media member' as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back