875     0 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 2.3K     2 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 2K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody close to the Ford family who I've been talking to occasionally over the past few years said that "If Rob gets arrested, Doug will run for Mayor". Oh boy...

What makes them think Thug won't be arrested either......this ain't about Slob's drug use!!

Somebody close to the Ford family who I've been talking to occasionally over the past few years said that "If Rob gets arrested, Doug will run for Mayor". Oh boy...

So what's worse than a drug addict for Mayor than the lying @ss brother who covered it up.... yeah - that won't rank too high on the ballot...

Yeah, that's been a concern I've had. So if an arrest were to happen on September 12, say, instead of September 10, I'd be fine with that.

If a rookie councillor like Doug Ford has the gall to run for mayor then I hope another rookie, Josh Matlow, runs and destroys the competition.

I would be kind of happy to see Doug blow the family fortune on an unsuccessful campaign or two. Nobody else is going to pay for this, are they?

I would be kind of happy to see Doug blow the family fortune on an unsuccessful campaign or two. Nobody else is going to pay for this, are they?

Not just you or me.

I imagine Hudak wouldn't be so very sad to see Doug run as an independent candidate for Mayor, because then Tim the Unready doesn't have to figure out how to tell Doug that they'd have better luck putting an actual rabid raccoon on the Ontario PC ticket in Etobicoke North.

Wow. The show must go on, I guess.
I thought Doogie hates being a politician. He is slightly more intelligent than Rab, so I could see him pulling off whatever nefarious schemes they have promised their bosses they'd deliver.

Nope. Bought the rights yesterday... 1 year of script development at least… 4-6 week shoot… 6 month post schedule… mid 2015 at the earliest.

Also, 'optioning' a film does not necessarily mean it's even going to be made. Lot's of scripts are optioned, then die in limbo. In this case I assume it's going to get made, and fairly quick. Just thought I'd point that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back