479     1 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 1.3K     2 
News   Jul 09, 2024
 535     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also interested to know why Gary Giroux is on CP24 talking about the status of the investigation.

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe it's his version of a shot across the bow? Hopefully, the end is near. Let us pray.:D

To the question of Project Brazen 2 specifically being about investigating potential criminal activity in the Mayor's Office, I believe that is the strongest and most direct language that anyone affiliated with TPS has used.

But the bigger issue for me is this: Why is Gary Giroux suddenly in the mood to give an interview?

Anyone picking up any chatter that the police are about to do something big?

PS. I understand that the link to beaglelover's recording is no longer working. I hear it's great.

My guess is a bit of PR for the TPS to remind Toronto that they are still actively pursuing an investigation that has momentum. With Ford getting ticketed over the weekend the TPS took some heat from commenters wondering why the RCMP could cite Ford when he ignored the rules, but they still hadn't.

My guess is a bit of PR for the TPS to remind Toronto that they are still actively pursuing an investigation that has momentum. With Ford getting ticketed over the weekend the TPS took some heat from commenters wondering why the RCMP could cite Ford when he ignored the rules, but they still hadn't.

Not to mention Doolittle's book

To the question of Project Brazen 2 specifically being about investigating potential criminal activity in the Mayor's Office, I believe that is the strongest and most direct language that anyone affiliated with TPS has used.

But the bigger issue for me is this: Why is Gary Giroux suddenly in the mood to give an interview?

Anyone picking up any chatter that the police are about to do something big?

The Chief has grown concerned about the optics of Ford not yet being charged. I think he's putting out more public information so that people know that the investigation is ongoing.

I recently heard that they made a break in the case and that was followed a couple of days later by the revelation that Lisi has been meeting with Ford. This and other information has lead me to believe that Lisi may in fact be working with the investigation and the reason for the recent breakthrough.

The Chief has grown concerned about the optics of Ford not yet being charged. I think he's putting out more public information so that people know that the investigation is ongoing.

I recently heard that they made a break in the case and that was followed a couple of days later by the revelation that Lisi has been meeting with Ford. This and other information has lead me to believe that Lisi may in fact be working with the investigation and the reason for the recent breakthrough.

MetroMan,

What is Lisi's motivation to work with TPS? It's not difficult to imagine the Fords offering to make it worth his while to keep quiet.

What is Lisi's motivation to work with TPS? It's not difficult to imagine the Fords offering to make it worth his while to keep quiet.

True. And yet, Ford apparently felt it necessary to issue a veiled warning to Sandro, along the lines of "I don't throw my friends under the bus."

in english, please?
Here you go:

I7mrDKB.png

I wish I believed the Councillor about his threat to write a book about Doolittle and the Star.

Excerpt from Doug Ford's forthcoming book:

See Rob run
See Doug run
Run Rob run
Run Doug run
Run, run, run.

See Rob drink?
No, no, no

See Rob answer telephone?
Yes, yes, yes

Good boy, Rob.

Status