887     0 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 2.4K     2 
News   Jul 26, 2024
 2K     3 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like this forum has our mayor all figured out.:))

In addition to the tweet, Warmington now has an article in the Sun plying the "victim"/sympathy vote, nicely dovetailing with RoFo's intent.

So the guy is not just a simpleton after all. He can occasionally be tactical (aka cheap tricks), if not strategic!

Hmmmm..........

1401232rtsr-700x698.jpg

http://deadder.net/2014/01/27/rob-ford-cartoon/

Attachments

• 1401232rtsr-700x698.jpg
    1401232rtsr-700x698.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 409
Well, it's not the first time Robbie has shown up without his handlers, usually he's also tripping on some substance.

If he has no grasp of what is going on his office with reduced responsibilities then he has no chance of running a city.

Last edited:
Whoa indeed!

Either there was a complete communication breakdown and RoFo didn't realize the invite was rescinded or he knew but still went, knowing full well how RBOT and Carol Wilding felt about him and were probably going to speak on the subject.

Does he even think through things or does he just act on impulse? Unbelievable!

Even when he's not on a bender, everything Ford gets involved in is, as the British say, bent.

Even when he's not on a bender, everything Ford gets involved in is, as the British say, bent.

Not that you can believe a word that comes out of his mouth. But, nonetheless, according to his 'version of events' he found out that he was 'uninvited' BEFORE the event...but, attended anyway!!

Excerpt from today's Toronto Sun:

"When I got to the door, they didn’t have my name anywhere. It was something else,” he said. “I saw the deputy mayor’s name there. Actually it was (driver, special assistant and fitness consultant) Jerry (Agyemang) who pulled some strings and got me this seat at the table.”

Were they trying to tell him something?

Ford said it turns out they were.

“I got the impression I was not welcome. I got a call on the way over to the event from one of my staff telling me that someone left a message on an a voicemail that I was no longer invited,” said the mayor. “It was too late. I hadn’t heard about this. I was already there so I decided to go in anyway. I always try to support the board of trade and its members.”

“Table 130,” Ford said laughing at the placement at the rear of the room. “At least I got in.”

Last edited:
Sorry if this is a double post, but...

Where's Dougie, the big galloot enabler? He's been dead quiet since Robbie contradicted him on Steak Queen!- Lisi night!

I miss his rhetoric, FOLKS!

Ford is such a fucking entitled elitist he doesn't think he needs to respond to an RSVP invitation and can just show up on the night of the event. Then gets upset when he isn't treated like someone as special as he believes he is.
He's the classic example of "Do you know who I think I am?!"

Sorry if this is a double post, but...

Where's Dougie, the big galloot enabler? He's been dead quiet since Robbie contradicted him on Steak Queen!- Lisi night!

I miss his rhetoric, FOLKS! ��
Doug is putting together the greatest political campaign in the history of the universe for the greatest mayor of all time. Just ask him.

I love their reverse-psychology propensity for superlatives and hyperbole. The worse things get for them, the more they shovel more onto the dung heap.

Stay tuned this week for another embarrassing episode of "The Mayor Who Won't Go Away" (just hope he doesn't show up at your front door for a campaign stop and barge his way into your living room)...

Not only is Dougie putting together Rob's campaign but I also wonder if he's going to run again in Ward 2 if he realizes the provincial dream is just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back