585     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 605     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 281     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
based on the fact that he's talking about the police surveillance, and looks heavier than he does now, i'm guessing it's from around october-ish.

and you're right, he's not sober... but i don't see any of his people with him, so he probably drove there (and then left driving) intoxicated.

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2014-01-21 at 3.14.07 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-01-21 at 3.17.12 PM.jpg

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-01-21 at 3.14.07 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-01-21 at 3.14.07 PM.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 390
  • Screen Shot 2014-01-21 at 3.17.12 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-01-21 at 3.17.12 PM.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 394
Last edited:
based on the fact that he's talking about the police surveillance, i'm guessing it's from around october-ish.

and you're right, he's not sober... but i don't see any of his people with him, so he probably drove there (and then left driving) intoxicated.

whoever uploaded it claims it was filmed on Jan 20

Daniel Dale showed Doug Ford the video and asked him if Rob needs help. Doug's response? "Help with what? You're the one that needs help".

I was going to take a nap but there is no way after seeing this! I think it's very recent because he looks slimmer in this video. It had to happen sooner or later and he was VERY late going to City Hall today, Katie Simpson said he was expected in between 12:30 and 1 and he didn't get in till quite a bit later. Doug is also in fine form:

Daniel Dale ‏@ddale8 8m

I asked Doug if Rob doesn't need help. Doug: "Help for what? The only person that needs help is you."

Mayor Ford said he opposes the extended rush hour, arguing it will force traffic onto local side streets and hurt businesses. He said delivery trucks and couriers are being targeted.

“They have a job to do,” said Mayor Ford. “They have to get their product to the door.”

‘That’s what part of living in the big city is’

He has been stuck behind delivery vehicles many times, but said that “it’s business” and you have to look at the big picture.

“That’s what part of living in the big city is,” he said.

Rob Frod is okay with the above but had issues with streetcars and the Jarvis street bike lane ... LMOA
so hypocritical as usual

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXpwflzSF4M

Transcribed for your reading pleasure

Cocksucker, uh, fuckin Chief Blair and dem all
[?? cha mana ??] them uh they chase me around 5 months for...
Bumbaclot man, I said bro, [? what me ?] rastclat bumbaclot, ah ah leave me alone man, they got 5 months man
And him try and tell me, ah, ah, bro, we’re counter surveilling you guy, you know what I mean
He’s hiding here, I’ma hide in here, I’ma hide, oh we don’t know
Fuck off, you know how much money that cost em?
I said bro [??just cuts it??], NO MAN NO MONEY MAN, CHA, that bumbaclot man, I said you know what you rastclat bumba I swear to god man honestly man

[other voice] ?? It’s to go man

Serious as shit man
Serious shit bro

[third voice] All we know, all we know, all we know is we got the best mayor in the world man

No bro
No seriously no

[third] This guy deserves to be even better than prime minister harper

No no no no no
I don’t pull shit you know
I’m a straight up guy you know

[third] Harper is the guy I was talking about, I always tell him go be the prime minister of Canada

Who goes in THC, who go out in Jamestown, Jane and Finch, and them Malvern, all them, them fucks, [?what i say man?] bro

[fourth voice] ???
[cuts out]

I personally think it is extremely inappropriate for the Mayor to refer to the Chief of Police in the manner.

Of course it isn't, but appropriateness isn't a term our "elected leader" would understand. I think Blair might be having the last laugh yet.

re: video

It's definitely yesterday - same garb as what he wore to council, and the details are to the T.

AoD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back