5K     6 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 2K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 710     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's not being arrested, I'm not sure what could be game-changing at this point. He won't resign, and the public has already absorbed (to the degree that it's inclined) the fact of his horrible character.

If he's not being arrested, I'm not sure what could be game-changing at this point. He won't resign, and the public has already absorbed (to the degree that it's inclined) the fact of his horrible character.
Selling drugs (ie: steroids etc) to kids?
And the potential video of seeing RoFo plastered and out cold while people wave guys around. (Or the numerous other sketchy ideas for the 2nd video.)

I don't know how I feel about it. Everyone could just be harming the Crown's case against Lisi (and Ford) just to satisfy their curiosity and having something to talk about on the internet.

Surely Justice Ian Nordheimer deserves more credit than that? If he says it's in the public interest, then I believe him. I doubt he is oblivious to the Crown's attempt to build their case.

Question: Has anybody been following the case of the poor guy who got thrown of a balcony in Fort McMurray? I imagine it's just working its way through the Alberta courts, but have there been any reports since the arraignment? I've lost track. TIA.

Surely Justice Ian Nordheimer deserves more credit than that? If he says it's in the public interest, then I believe him. I doubt he is oblivious to the Crown's attempt to build their case.

It should be said that Nordheimer's ruling has NOTHING TO DO with the Crown's attempt to build their case, but with the principle of open courts trumping any privacy concerns and completely unscientific claims about 'biased' juries in the wake of highly publicized details.

from twitter:

Sattva Namaste ‏@Sattva01 29m
@ddale8 @TorStarEditor Lets get real. There is NOTHING more. The guy admitted to smoking crack and getting hammered a few times. #topoli

reply from Toronto Star editor:

Michael Cooke ‏@TorStarEditor 6m
@Sattva01 @ddale8 stayed tuned Sattva.
Expand

Who is that Sattva guy? And how can he say there is "nothing more"...there is always something more!

Sattva -- aka Leon Brule -- is a fucking idiot who spends literally all day on twitter twisting words, asking rhetorical questions and being a general douchebag troll.

Who is that Sattva guy? And how can he say there is "nothing more"...there is always something more!

Very persistent troll. Constantly carrying water for Ford and directly attacking/insulting so-called left wing councillors on Twitter. Someone on the board previously mentioned his real name is Leon Brule.

Very persistent troll. Constantly carrying water for Ford and directly attacking/insulting so-called left wing councillors on Twitter. Someone on the board previously mentioned his real name is Leon Brule.

Yes, and to be completely objective, he is also a slimy, pervy, sexist douchebag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back