2.4K     0 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 1.7K     12 
News   Jul 05, 2024
 651     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, adma, I have no doubt that there is.

Which is fucked.....seriously. Elementary school should be politically neutral. Laïcité. Or do I live in lala land? (Don't answer that ;) )

I heard one Ford supporter on the radio say that Toronto was bankrupt before Ford and he has returned us to prosperity, who is feeding these guys this bullshit.

Seriously, do these hosts ever call out these morons for their bullshit? They should be publicly rebuked live on air for everyone to hear.

And the Ford kids and the Chuvalo kids "knew" each other. "Came from same neighborhood" if recall reading that correctly (It was published shortly before Rob became Mayor - blogged from a photscrum?). It was dismiss-able at the time. Plausible.

No, George himself grew up in the Junction/Symington area and raised his family there as well. The move must have taken place after his wife's death.

This "taxpayer" talk makes me want to vomit.
Seriously, it's a false dichotomy.

It also is profoundly confused, as it is citizenship (or even residency) which is the important unit for governance, and not "taxpayer". Not all taxpayers get to participate in all aspects of our democracy, and not all full participants pay taxes.

Seriously, do these hosts ever call out these morons for their bullshit? They should be publicly rebuked live on air for everyone to hear.

You can kill that argument in a second by saying

"Do you know what a BANKRUPT CITY" looks like?"
They'll says - "Sure. Toronto"
You tell them - "No - Detroit is an officially bankrupt city - wanna go there for lunch?"

Actually it would be great to show Ford in front of the Detroit shoreline - only the "Renaissance Center area" (via photoshop) and put up the caption "I saved this city from Bankruptcy" and put it out on all the Ford twitter feeds you could and watch the FordNation wet themselves while everyone else goes... "wait - that's not Toronto, that's Detroit".

Any takers bwahahahahaha?

You can kill that argument in a second by saying

"Do you know what a BANKRUPT CITY" looks like?"
They'll says - "Sure. Toronto"
You tell them - "No - Detroit is an officially bankrupt city - wanna go there for lunch?"

Actually it would be great to show Ford in front of the Detroit shoreline - only the "Renaissance Center area" (via photoshop) and put up the caption "I saved this city from Bankruptcy" and put it out on all the Ford twitter feeds you could and watch the FordNation wet themselves while everyone else goes... "wait - that's not Toronto, that's Detroit".

Any takers bwahahahahaha?
Here is the Renaissance Center for starters:
768px-RenCen.JPG

image.jpg

lots of info on www.staacked.com owner Alana Marie online. She seems to be into poker not prostitution.
Image is alana marie ? pics of kindree are displayed on her Twitter handle: staacked Instagram : staacked Facebook : Alana Marie

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 1,504
Besides, we are losing sight who the real victim is in this story...Stinz. She thought she was the one who was going to bring down Ford AND she thought she was the hottie too. But no, Doolittle has upstaged her on both counts. Her only consolation is to run for mayor and win. But since that is not likely to happen, she will probably just simply disappear. (Stinz is to be played by an aging Sharon Stone in the film)

I can't find the post but I think it might have been our Sun reader-esque poster Peepers who made crude remarks about Kelly. Wasn't a common sentiment.

And GTFO with this sexist shit, reducing two accomplished women to being rivals over looks. This is what makes us not want to participate in politics, or any kind of public role, or even this very thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back