297     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 424     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 498     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking credit for our prosperity, is he? Yup, he's high.

I alone contribute more to Toronto's prosperity than that blob could ever dream of. Then there's another 2.6 million people also (mostly) contributing.

I hope he gets laughed out of there.

I was working around the corner....I should have dropped by. Taken some photos of his driver with my phone.

Said he reduced the budget at city hall, "especially in the last 3 days"

That was legitimately funny.

"Over the past 3 years, we have reduced city council and the mayor's budget by 6 million dollars... and even more in the past 3 days." He drank some water and said, "I didn't support that." or "I didn't vote for that." or something.

Really actually kinda neat to see Rob poking fun at himself instead of being defensive and aggressive.

From twitter

Mayor Rob Frod ‏@TOMayorFrod 2m
Once again, I stood up for the little guy against the fancy elites. And now with God on my side, I'll be unstoppable. #Toronto #TOpoli

"Over the past 3 years, we have reduced city council and the mayor's budget by 6 million dollars... and even more in the past 3 days."

It's a good joke, and he was surprisingly gracious at that point in the speech, which otherwise often sounded like a campaign speech.

From twitter:
Mayor Rob Frod ‏@TOMayorFrod 2m
Once again, I stood up for the little guy against the fancy elites. And now with God on my side, I'll be unstoppable. #Toronto #TOpoli

I hate it when I'm right, I tried to avoid his disposition of being a fundimental dogmatist, not wanting to believe Robbie was Tea Party, however, all I have to say right now is "Yankee Go Home!!!"

That was a nice joke. It really seems like the several days of workouts and sobriety following recent events at council have cleared his mind and instilled a new found sense of humility and friendliness with colleagues and the media. Maybe he does deserve a second chance, after all hes still the only one I seen down at city hall fightin to save my tax dollars! Hard to keep hatin the big lug when he can poke fun at himself like that eh LOL hahah xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back