547     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 678     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Goldsbie's answers to these two questions:

@goldsbie
@QueenBathurst1 1) I believe [sites] potentially are. 2) Yes, I tried. I had no luck, but someone at another publication did.
In the USA, sites aren't liable for the content posted by third parties, though I believe that may not be the case in canada.

And an aside, is anyone else disappointed that none of the testimony used the phrase "busty hookers?" Ah, those were good times.

In the USA, sites aren't liable for the content posted by third parties, though I believe that may not be the case in canada.

And an aside, is anyone else disappointed that none of the testimony used the phrase "busty hookers?" Ah, those were good times.

I just figured with Brian Burke trying to sue commenters instead of the sites they commented on that the sites weren't responsible

I was looking for the SCTV clip where Melonville's mayor, Tommy Shanks (John Candy), was accused by newscasters of siphoning money off the children's milk fund. Enraged, the mayor runs down to the studio and assaults the newscasters. Almost too 'Life imitating Art' now.

This isn't quite as funny, but it's a good second choice...poor Tommy Shanks in recovery.

[video=youtube;xDHbOb-9J30]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDHbOb-9J30[/video]

"He'd Make A Good Mayor Anywhere!"

I was going to ask for opinions about Ford's wife, wondering how long she intended to suffer this ongoing humiliation (like being married to the asshole isn't bad enough), but if the rumors on the last few pages are true, it would seem she's reached her limit.

Screenshot 2013-11-13 20.32.37.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot 2013-11-13 20.32.37.jpg
    Screenshot 2013-11-13 20.32.37.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 456
[video=youtube;1YPFu9QAeEE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YPFu9QAeEE[/video]
Rob Ford saying he hasn't been wasted at the ACC since the incident. The woman's reaction in the background says it all.

Other than being pig-headed, why are the Ford's so desperate to hold on to power? The NP article referred to Ford being worried about someone higher up being mad at his mess, maybe there is more going on than just a fucked up mayor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back