438     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 520     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 647     2 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Layton's my councillor, he didn't sign either. Could also be they don't want to be perceived as Ford's 'lefty enemies' any more than they already are.
Layton signed

Alphabetical list:
Paul Ainslie
Ana Bailão
Michelle Berardinetti
Shelley Carroll
Raymond Cho
Josh Colle
Gary Crawford,
Glenn De Baeremaeker,
Mike Del Grande
Sarah Doucette
John Filion
Paula Fletcher
Mary Fragedakis
Mark Grimes
Mike Layton
Chin Lee
Gloria Lindsay Luby
Josh Matlow
Pam McConnell
Mary-Margaret McMahon
Joe Mihevc
Peter Milczyn
Ron Moeser
Denzil Minnan-Wong
James Pasternak
Cesar Palacio
John Parker
Jaye Robinson
Michael Thompson
Kristyn Wong-Tam

Maybe he doesn't think it goes far enough, and wants the petition to fully resign rather than take an LOA.

Maybe, but this is the best he (and the rest of us) can probably hope for at the moment. Vaughan should have signed the damn thing.

Well, at least 30 of them did, but yes, it should have been more. I'm in agreement with those of you who are absolutely disgusted at our timorous council and their political game playing while an out-of-control, wild-eyed lunatic runs rampage.

And we're not alone. Warren Kinsella is quoting a new Ipsos Reid poll this morning at his site. If accurate, it's proof that the vast majority of the city want to be rid of our imbecile sociopath of a Mayor:

http://warrenkinsella.com/2013/11/t...hey-think-youre-going-to-be-deadem-crackhead/

Layton signed

Councillors who did not sign:
Maria Augimeri
Shelley Carroll
Vincent Crisanti
Janet Davis
Glenn De Baeremaeker
Frank Di Giorgio
Doug Ford
Norm Kelly
Peter Leon
Giorgio Mammoliti
Frances Nunziata
Gord Perks
Anthony Perruzza
David Shiner
Karen Stintz
Adam Vaughan

Can Rob Ford vote on the motion about him??? Is it a conflict of interest? City Solicitor says it's up to the Integrity Commissioner. There may not be a pecuniary interest.

Why a leave of absence? Do I get to take a leave of absence from my work after I've been found out to hang out with drugs and arms traffickers during working hours? After denying it for 6 months?

Accountability, please. This is the guy who wants to fire people based on a picture of them apparently sleeping at their desk. "No excuses".

God, council are a bunch of spineless idiots.

Ford vs Nunziata while Mammo blathered on...I wonder what was said?

BY9nepUCIAAWyLv.jpg

Attachments

• BY9nepUCIAAWyLv.jpg
    BY9nepUCIAAWyLv.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 469
It seems ford nation uses articles and opinion pieces such as this one from the National Post to argue that Rob Ford has done a good job at running the city.

Is there an article out there that impartially analyzes Ford's performance and concludes that he has, beyond a shadow of a doubt, been a disaster in terms of governance? I'm not talking opinion, but cold hard numbers to show what he has and hasn't done?

There they go .... and that's Minnan-Wong being blocked by Ford. DMW asking for an apology, Dougie being told to sit down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back