News   Jul 25, 2024
 532     0 
News   Jul 25, 2024
 457     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you actually read nfitz's posts?

Yes I have, and I've read yours. You come across as an angry, jealous hateful person. You throw personal insults around, and then complain about others.

And you're saying my comments are over the top? Really?

Yes, really. You should probably step away from the keyboard for a few hours, then come back and read your posts, you might find that you've embarrassed yourself.

But you didn't answer the question I posed -- is it better for traditional marriage if some people are forced to stay outside it and thus required to have "disposable" relationships"?

Marriage was always between men and women. Always. Now in less than a generation, some have insisted that the same gender also be allowed to married. And I, like so many others, probably the majority don't think this makes sense and we question it. It's not about equality at all.

No, there is a attempt on this board to drag the honest debate about same sex marriage down and shame people that actually say they think marriage means between men and women.

That must be the homosexual agenda ;)
There are some on this board who think marriage is between a man and a woman, they're attempting to "drag the honest debate about same sex marriage down and shame people that actually say they think marriage means between people who love each other".
The only logical reason for this is because their own allegedly straight marriages are on such shaky ground that they need to blame someone, anyone, for their own failures.

Yes I have, and I've read yours. You come across as an angry, jealous hateful person. You throw personal insults around, and then complain about others.

Yes, really. You should probably step away from the keyboard for a few hours, then come back and read your posts, you might find that you've embarrassed yourself.

My comments are nothing compared to nfitz. His numerous accusations of others like Ford being evil and hating and wanting to spread hate and using their power to inflict pain on gays is what I respond to and yes, I've said that people like nfitz are themselves filled with hate and having double standards on free speech and the right to their own opinions.

Marriage was always between men and women. Always.

A traditional marriage ceremony is the fathers transfer of ownership of his daughter to the husband.
I'll assume tkip owns his wife and wants to maintain this traditional meaning of marriage....you're free to do so, just keep your sick beliefs out of my face.

That must be the homosexual agenda ;)
There are some on this board who think marriage is between a man and a woman, they're attempting to "drag the honest debate about same sex marriage down and shame people that actually say they think marriage means between people who love each other".
The only logical reason for this is because their own allegedly straight marriages are on such shaky ground that they need to blame someone, anyone, for their own failures.

Again when someone says that it makes sense that marriage is between men and women, there is an attempt to discredit this view with ridicule and suggesting that straights are dysfunctional and jealous.

Marriage was always between men and women. Always. Now in less than a generation, some have insisted that the same gender also be allowed to married. And I, like so many others, probably the majority don't think this makes sense and we question it. It's not about equality at all.
My question wasn't about equality -- it was about what is best for traditional marriage, and you still have not answered the question.

Again when someone says that it makes sense that marriage is between men and women, there is an attempt to discredit this view with ridicule and suggesting that straights are dysfunctional and jealous.

Why don't you read what you quoted, you're just making yourself look stupid now.

tkip said:
Utter nonsense. People in general today have little regard towards all relationships, not just marriages. Families are separated and distant. We live in a disposable society.

Toronto would do better without you.
Really, you could find another forum to dish out your hatred.
Onto my 'ignore' list you have found yourself ...
Love in same sex relationships is equal in all ways to love in hetero relationships.
Last time I'll waste any time with you.

Toronto would do better without you.
Really, you could find another forum to dish out your hatred.
Onto my 'ignore' list you have found yourself ...
Love in same sex relationships is equal in all ways to love in hetero relationships.
Last time I'll waste any time with you.

Don't let the door hit you on your ass on the way out.

What's interesting is that someone like nfitz has used some nasty, very unkind words to describe others he disagrees with, yet it never gets challenged nor told to stop. I post and the knives comes out.

What I find interesting is that someone like nfitz has used some strong, very unkind words to describe others he disagrees with yet, it never gets challenged and are told to stop making degrading comments but I post, the knives come out and the group bullying takes hold.

Awww, you poor abused little boy.....you can dish it out but you can't take it.

Marriage was always between men and women.
tkip, you need to do some research. Marriage was NOT always between men and women; a number of cultures (both pre-Christian and A.D.) have had same-sex marriages. Google it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back