News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.5K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 427     0 

Rob Ford - Why the Supervillian?

People are voting against smitherman and voting in the clown. The problem is caused by the media who have created a circus around Ford, while ignoring all the other candidates. If Rob wins I will blame the Toronto Star for his victory as they sealed it with their desperate attempt to attack Ford and support Smitherman blindly. The plan is backfiring big time!

Smitherman's given the people nothing to support. He's running the same campaign as Ford, just less effectively. Does he like Toronto? Does he have a passion for this city? Why does he want to be mayor?

People are voting against smitherman and voting in the clown. The problem is caused by the media who have created a circus around Ford, while ignoring all the other candidates. If Rob wins I will blame the Toronto Star for his victory as they sealed it with their desperate attempt to attack Ford and support Smitherman blindly. The plan is backfiring big time!

You can blame the media all you want but at some point voters have to use their intelligence and common sense and look closer at the other candidates and not give them a pass and demand the same scrunity.

Last edited:
Smitherman's given the people nothing to support. He's running the same campaign as Ford, just less effectively. Does he like Toronto? Does he have a passion for this city? Why does he want to be mayor?

Good point. And as a friend of mine only last week stated, what exactly does Smitherman stand for? To the best of her knowledge, Smitherman hasn't really told the public what his vision is or how to implement it.

Good point. And as a friend of mine only last week stated, what exactly does Smitherman stand for? To the best of her knowledge, Smitherman hasn't really told the public what his vision is or how to implement it.
Campaigning normally doesn't really begin until September. The spending limits they have don't allow for much more than that. In some cities, we don't even know who is running yet.

If one pays attention, Smitherman is working his butt off.

Ford caught in a lie at CARP debate.

[video=youtube;nybchQg3Ytw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nybchQg3Ytw[/video]

It could happen. Lex Luthor could be president.

smallville.jpg

We need x-ray vision to see the real person.

Back