News   May 03, 2024
 981     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 598     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 288     0 

Riverside Towns (was Leslieville Lofts, Hyde Pk/Lamb Dev, 140-162 Broadview, 3s, ?)COMPLETE

yeah I guess purchasers would have lost 'paper appreciation' given it started selling about a year ago ... but given the uncertainly in the real estate market now, there's no garentee that unit prices will not drop below what purchasers bought it for a year ago ... so I guess its a blessing

this would be a bit of a scramble buying in this project with marriage plans or something intending to move into as their new home, but there's plenty of inventory out there in the market nowadays this group should not have any problems finding their 'choice' home

there was not any paper appreciation in this project. They started selling the units at $400-$425 per sq ft. That is not even the resale market price in this area. as you said, it's a blessing for these purchasers.

Model pics...sighhh...

193269.jpg

193523.jpg

There's no sadder or more desolate a sight than an empty and abandoned sales centre for a failed condo project, such as this one.

Thanks for the pics

Although I'm better off monetarily having this project cancelled, it's nice to see once again the place I would have called home.
Thanks.

It has been on MLS for several months. He won't get that price, the market for land is very depressed right now.

Baywood is looking to dump a few of their sites as well: 2-6 Lisgar and 1093 Queen and I don't think they are going to get top dollar for those sites.

It has been on MLS for several months. He won't get that price, the market for land is very depressed right now.

Baywood is looking to dump a few of their sites as well: 2-6 Lisgar and 1093 Queen and I don't think they are going to get top dollar for those sites.

I noticed the Baywood sites too.
Aren't those addresses for Bohemian Embassy project and surrounding area?

They are close to Bohemian Embassy yes. I believe one of the sites is where the current Bohemian sales office is. I understand that the Bravo site is also available.

Back