News   Mar 28, 2024
 2K     4 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 877     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 1K     0 

Riverdale

And I went to Pier 1 up on Eg & Laird last weekend looking for items to "redecorate" our balcony -- and yes, I first hit Moss on the Danforth and bought stuff there -- but 90% of the floor area was fall stuff, coloured leaves wreaths, etc. By September, we'll be shopping for Xmas stuff.

Also noticed on the Danforth, that unused portion on the east side of the now Anestis (formerly a whole bunch of other Greek restos) is a hair salon.

Global Pet Foods is moving closer to Broadview.

Global Pet Foods is moving closer to Broadview.

Causing some consternation among loyal customers of the other nearby pet store, until that owner posted this nice comment on Facebook:

SmallWonders.png

Attachments

• SmallWonders.png
    SmallWonders.png
    33.2 KB · Views: 482
Hah! I was just at Costco last night, and my wife and I were puzzled to see Hallowe'en merchandise out already as well. Although, if they are selling to smaller businesses I can sort of understand.

Glad to see today a new Greek restaurant -- yeah, just the usual but nice looking -- at 730 Danforth, NE corner of Eaton next to Rogers. Bite Me Grill used to be there, I think.

The owners had been trying to sell Bite Me for quite some time. I guess they eventually decided on a new strategy, and I hope they do well.

Bite Me Grill owed over six month in back rent, and had not paid the staff for the past two month when they closed.

Greek Grill is a new restaurant that was started by the current landlord who previously owned other restaurants. They also hired back all the former staff of Bite Me Grill and paid their outstanding salary.

The food, service and pricing are all reasonable, especially the All Day Breakfast.

Back