News   Apr 19, 2024
 1K     0 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 693     2 
News   Apr 19, 2024
 1.1K     3 

Ridiculous comments and claims made by City Councillors

Argh. What a moron! The issue wasn't that Tibollo wore a vest, it was that he lied that it was because of the neighbourhood he was going to in the ride along. Mammo will also be wearing a vest, because the police make people on ride alongs wear a vest.

LOL. This is your ward, Mammo. You've been the councillor here since 1998. Good thing your main priority has always been helping end the "misery of these neighourhoods"...

"I dare you to call me a racist."

https://torontosun.com/opinion/colu...=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1532039737

I will be wearing a bullet-proof vest and I dare the usual social warrior activists and professional grant getters that feed off the misery of these neighbourhoods to call me a racist.

I grew up at Jane and Finch and I continue to live there. I totally support the actions of Minister of Community Safety and Corrections Michael Tibollo and his government. I encourage more politicians to get out from behind their desks and see for themselves what their inaction on this issue has led to.
Hmm. Every now and then, Mammo is right.

Really not necessary, whenever he opens his mouth he puts his foot in it.

You sure? I'm fully capable of taking his usual drivel and creatively turning it up a notch (or by an order of magnitude) or even slyly interjecting ideas exclusive of his way of normally thinking.

Never mind, you're right....it'd be a horrible waste of my time and my soul would be tainted by association.

Reactions: DSC
Instead of lazy rhetoric, maybe give us an outline of your proposed solutions? Otherwise, maybe you should stick to selling T-shirts and give politics a pass.

Norm Kelly‏Verified account@norm
Can’t believe the city I love is unraveling before my eyes because of the actions of a few sick people. No more thoughts and prayers. Action and results, now.

This reminds me of that awesome joke about shootings that was formulated after that high school in Florida was hit.

Muslim shooter? Travel bans!
Black shooter? More cops!
White shooter? Thoughts and prayers!

At least Norm is calling bullshit on "thoughts and prayers".

This reminds me of that awesome joke about shootings that was formulated after that high school in Florida was hit.

Muslim shooter? Travel bans!
Black shooter? More cops!
White shooter? Thoughts and prayers!

At least Norm is calling bullshit on "thoughts and prayers".
While being rather vague on the details of his call to action.

Back