376     0 

Restaurant Comings & Goings

This is the old Timothy's spot.

Application: Sign Permit Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 13 210095 SGN 00 SP Accepted Date: Jul 24, 2013

Project: First Party New

Description: To erect and display two illuminated wall signs and one window sign. Signs are all illuminated and in conjunction with a coffee shop. **Starbucks**
interesting... I thought they were going in across the street at Bay-Charles Towers? Didn't they apply for a building permit there? If not, I wonder what will take its place instead...

interesting... I thought they were going in across the street at Bay-Charles Towers? Didn't they apply for a building permit there? If not, I wonder what will take its place instead...

Aroma Espresso Bar is at the Bay-Charles Towers. Signs are already up.

It looks as though Hunter's Landing will be opening on Monday in City Place (from the same folks who bring you William's Landing in Liberty Village)

^^ I'm still waiting for news about their new Church/Wellesley location. (when & where)

Seems like it's been up in the air for far too long. Wasn't it around six or more months ago they announced a franchise to open there? There's so many buildings up for sale, they should have found a proper location by now. Maybe the old Slacks?

I'm really amazed Cactus Club in FCP hasn't opened yet. They've been working on that for months (I think eight or nine by now). Anyone heard what's going on there?

Same thing with that Tipsy McStaggers pub chain going into the Richmond Adelaide Centre across the street. They've been working on that since the beginning of the year.

You don't usually see New York Fries on the 'street', they usually stick to the malls.

Application: Building Additions/Alterations Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5S 3B9

Ward 20: Trinity-Spadina

Application#: 13 229654 BLD 00 BA Accepted Date: Sep 3, 2013

Project: Restaurant 30 Seats or Less Interior Alterations

Description: Proposal for interior alterations to existing restaurant space - 7 seats (currently vacant) on the ground floor of Holiday Inn Hotel. Tenant name "New York Fries"

The Real Jerk will re-open in a few weeks in the old Playpen spot at Carlaw and Gerrard St E

Back