News   Jul 16, 2024
 20     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 452     0 
News   Jul 16, 2024
 556     2 

Residences of College Park 2 Condos (Canderel Stoneridge) - Real Estate -

I used to have a south facing office on the 14th floor of 777 Bay (formerly the Hunter Mclean building). It had a lake view if you looked to the left. Directly in front was the Delta hotel, but there was still a lake view from floor 14.

I'll wave to you from my window at home (well, not really).

With a few dozen more highrises set to go up south of there, lake views will decrease from lower vantages in this area

I think I am going to pass this opportunity.. I dont think I can stand seeing the contruction of Aura directly from the balcony for the next several years everyday, plus all the dust and noise.. even all the rooms are facing east facing the park, I don't think you can really take advantage of it once the construction starts.. I am living in phase one now on 40+ floor facing west, the view of the lake and cn tower is breath taking.. so i think i am going to look for something facing west on high floor

/\ The view of Aura going up would be the best part! And we could bug you everyday for updates from your unique angle!

Orrrrr....you could just stay where you are - 40th in Phase One? Why would you ever leave?

I think I am going to pass this opportunity.. I dont think I can stand seeing the contruction of Aura directly from the balcony for the next several years everyday, plus all the dust and noise.. even all the rooms are facing east facing the park, I don't think you can really take advantage of it once the construction starts.. I am living in phase one now on 40+ floor facing west, the view of the lake and cn tower is breath taking.. so i think i am going to look for something facing west on high floor

Post some photos.

RoCP 2

Just in case anyone is interested, there is a unit for sale at CP2 right now (the building is 100% sold out). This is an exclusive listing and you will not find this on MLS. 2 bed 2 bath on the 5th floor facing south and west. approx 950 square feet. Asking price $439900. Check out my website in my signature if you want more information or to contact me.

I live in CP2 at College Park and I just got a:

MANDATORY/PRECAUTIONARY BED BUG SPRAY NOTICE!!!

Anyone else get one???

I can scan and post mine (my notice) if anyone doesn't believe me - signed by Kevin Peters. RCM - Property Manager.

For all those real estate people out there: with all the students living here the place is becoming a SLUM!

REALLY - A luxury condo that has to spray for BED BUGS????

BED BUGS? no cockroaches - but BED BUGS???????

Cigarettes off the balconies, spit off the balconies, late night parties....

Don't put your clients here. Canderel 3 will be a slum too.

Last edited:
ere the place is becoming a SLUM!

REALLY - A luxury condo that has to spray for BED BUGS????

Bed bugs have nothing to do with a place being unclean or not well maintained or anything like that. Plenty of well-managed properties get bed bugs.

I believe there are many students living at College Park, but this has very little to do with bed bug infestations.

Bed bugs have nothing to do with a place being unclean or not well maintained or anything like that. Plenty of well-managed properties get bed bugs.

I believe there are many students living at College Park, but this has very little to do with bed bug infestations.

So you really have no idea about expectations with a condo - let alone a luxury condo. I know lots of hi-rise tenants in this city that never had a bed bug issue - let alone a bed bug call - until now.

Do you live in a "luxury high rise"?

Not to mention that every condo board already has pest control come in on a regular basis to check and spray for bed bugs. Just because you don't hear about it, doesn't mean it isn't happening.

So you really have no idea about expectations with a condo - let alone a luxury condo. I know lots of hi-rise tenants in this city that never had a bed bug issue - let alone a bed bug call - until now.

Do you live in a "luxury high rise"?

No shit! It's not something that gets posted to the entire building when it happens. Only the units adjacent to the one with the issue get notified and sprayed. You can get bed bugs going to a movie theatre, sitting on the subway, and many other ways.

If you think the bed bugs are going to jump off people when they get to the front door of a 'luxury high rise', you're nuts. See my post above this one regarding bed bugs in EVERY building. It's part of condo life.

Well yes - there are many students living here at CP - and the fact that they drag their futon(s) from crash to crash without really worrying about hygiene and you get 3 students shacking up in a 1 or 2 bedroom condo to cover the absentee/foreign landlords mortgage REALLY has little to do with the problem?

So the bed bugs find themselves here how?

I manage several multi tenant buildings (300+ units in total) and I have a very low turnover rate and have one instance of spraying for bedbugs in 3 years (and I think at the tenants request they were over reacting).

When I get told by the Management (Mr. Peters) that "Abell Pest Control" found bed bugs on my floor I'm pretty sure it's a transient issue - so it's either students or homeless people - and i'm pretty sure the homeless people can't afford the rent on their own.

Your call.

Back