368     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1.1K     4 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1.1K     0 

Realtor Busted for Terrible Behaviour

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about eliminating the whole 'Real Estate' section?

funny_new_11.gif

That'd be going a bit far, but i'm in support of banning realtor activity. It's getting to be a bit much.

If they do, they should ban you along with her.

Well I'm not sure why she got banned, but as far as I know I have not violated any of the guidelines in the Real Estate Section. If I have, the moderators can let me know and I will make any necessary changes.

How about eliminating the whole 'Real Estate' section?

I think it's the UNBELIEVEABLLY DESPERATE PITCHES! that are becoming offensive.

I have no problem with them being here giving us some inside info (that is, after all, how we were able to post so much early info about 1 Bloor).

Maybe the rules for realtors should simply be that they stick to a simple one or two line pitch:

I have VIP info for Aura. PM me if interested.

And then they're done with being an annoying salesperson unless they provide links to exclusive renders and floor plans or other useful info about the developments.

Or... they can only try selling stuff in the Marketplace section.

Or perhaps they should only be allowed to make a sales pitch after they have donated, say, 50 bucks to Urban Toronto.

I agree.. if the realtors posted with some intelligence and information instead of using pathetic gimmicks, heavily formatted text, and hidden spam, it'd be a lot better. This is afterall, a discussion forum, not an advertising medium.

let's have a REAL DISCUSSION!

DUDE.. WHEN YOU START HAVING TO EARN A LIVING ON COMMISSION ALONE.. COME TALK TO ME...

It ALWAYS AMAZES ME.. HOW THE ONES THAT TALK THE MOST.. ALWAYS HIDE BEHIND POSTINGS AND ALIAS NAMES...

SHOW YOUR TRUE FACE... BRING IT ON...

DUDE.. WHEN YOU START HAVING TO EARN A LIVING ON COMMISSION ALONE.. COME TALK TO ME...

It ALWAYS AMAZES ME.. HOW THE ONES THAT TALK THE MOST.. ALWAYS HIDE BEHIND POSTINGS AND ALIAS NAMES...

SHOW YOUR TRUE FACE... BRING IT ON...

^Need we say anymore?

And how on earth did he get such a perfect screen name? No one took that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back