News   Jun 14, 2024
 2.2K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.6K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 813     0 

RBC Centre (LEED Gold, CadFair, 41s, KPF/B+H/&Co.) COMPLETE

omg.. omg... !! :p

The different temperatures/colours in the lighting makes RBC look really stunning and interesting at night. I wonder how the tower will look at night after blinds and consistent lighting gets installed.

Well for certain it won't be as bright as those are construction lights.

It's very true, as a matter of fact, I find that newer buildings no-longer use simple lights in the ceiling tiles approach as you would see in FCP. I find in newer buildings they use hanging fixtures that direct the light upwards towards the ceiling, allowing to reflect and defuse. The result is a very attractive soft sort of glow, but definitely it will be nowhere near as brilliant as those construction lights.

On the other hand, the glass on this tower is very transparent, so even if the lights inside are softer, it shouldn't look any darker than other towers.

Night view from AGO (Nov 14)

3031500352_955bf68c42_b.jpg

3030661919_ba0805ca55_b.jpg

That last shot is pretty cool, with the lights from the CN shooting straight up light that...if you didn't know what it was, you might think the aliens were back again....or something..

That last shot is pretty cool, with the lights from the CN shooting straight up light that...if you didn't know what it was, you might think the aliens were back again....or something..

...aliens back again? Did I sleep through something? :D

Back