News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.6K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 338     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 902     0 

RBC Centre (LEED Gold, CadFair, 41s, KPF/B+H/&Co.) COMPLETE

It is likely because during the hot months of summer, the sun does indeed shine on north faces of buildings, hence the brises will shade the windows and provide passive cooling.

RBC is the smallest bank out of the major 5: RBC, CIBC, TD, BMO, and Scotia.

There are noticeably less RBC ATM's, but you just have to know where to find them.

I still have an RBC account, but my primary has become Scotiabank. In Ottawa there are barely any RBC machines yet Scotiabank is everywhere. Same can be said for Toronto, actually...

TDs are plentiful and offer superior hours, I'm glad I bank with them. It's true though, I can't even think of an RBC branch location outside of the core.

yes, rbc is the largest bank in canada financially. next is scotiabank, then td, and cibc and bmo switch back and forth for last place. but don't let those rankings fool you, all of the big 5 are extremely well-off.

It is likely because during the hot months of summer, the sun does indeed shine on north faces of buildings, hence the brises will shade the windows and provide passive cooling.

According to the render, they're really more of a decorative element than functional shades. They're not very deep, and only run one per floor. I'd be surprised if they did much beyond adding interesting visual texture.

RBC is the biggest bank, but it doesn't have a lot of ATMs. Except on the 401. Every Esso along the way to Montreal has an RBC ATM.

RBC is the biggest bank, but it doesn't have a lot of ATMs. Except on the 401. Every Esso along the way to Montreal has an RBC ATM.

Esso's in general have RBC's.

Just like Shell is associated with BNS.

7-Eleven with CIBC.

But yeah, Asset wise, RBC is the largest. I believe they also have the most consumers as well.

RBC is by far the biggest bank in Canada.

They are actually double the size of their closet competition.

But this is because they have a large international presence. Within Canada I'm not sure ... but Canada is a very small market relatively speaking, hence RBC's size.

Not sure where you're getting that statistic. RBC is huge, but it's nowhere near near twice the size of any other Canadian bank. In fact, Scotiabank is a very close second in terms of total assets (and surpasses RBC in some areas). TD is very close second by market cap.

Not sure where you're getting that statistic. RBC is huge, but it's nowhere near near twice the size of any other Canadian bank. In fact, Scotiabank is a very close second in terms of total assets (and surpasses RBC in some areas). TD is very close second by market cap.

Maybe he's talking about Revenue...

In terms of Revenue RBC is almost twice as much as the next bank.

RBC had $37B
BNS had $24B
TD had $23B

Back