Quay West @ Tip Top Condo (Monarch Group) - Real Estate -

Hi Jasper,

My unit is on the 15th floor as well. It seems like you will be one of my future neighbours! AS far as the location concers, I believe that with all these projects being developed in the area there will be a big change and a lot of shops and facilities will be opening to serve the new residence. If you added Quay west , Panorama, watercitypark, neptune, westharbourcity,malibu, LTD, and finally GArrison at the yard/ toronto district library condo then you can imagine how this area will look in 5 years time..

Park Lawn and Lakeshore condo owners say hi. Seriously, it's gonna take a number of years before we see some retail and shopping down there.

Anyone here on UT attend the Quay West @ Tip Top meet and greet yesterday? I was very impressed with the level of detailed information being provided to the owners. Looks like the majority are end users. I can't believe how organized they were with the whole PDI process. Kudos to Monarch

What was so great about it? I'd like to know because there are a couple I have to attend coming up and would like something to compare them with. Thanks!

What was so great about it? I'd like to know because there are a couple I have to attend coming up and would like something to compare them with. Thanks!

They were very thorough with explaining the entire PDI process. They allowed at least 1.5-2hours to do the PDI, you can also bring as many peole to the PDI as you like (within reason). They went through the many condo rules and regulations that most people are concerned about as highlighted in the Purchase Agreement (i.e number of pets allowed, decor etiquette, balcony rules).
They allowed enough time to answer ALL the questions purchasers had. They even gave us our individual PDI dates at the meeting.
They had a great little binder with important contact info, tip sheets, FAQ's, etc. -- They introduced all their onsite customer service staff and the Property Management company that will handle all our concerns.

These are just a few examples of how well they took care of us. It was great.

my only complaint was they held the event in the middle of nowhere, at the CNIB up at Bayview and Lawrence.

That is great service. Some other companies could learn a lesson or two.

They were very thorough with explaining the entire PDI process. They allowed at least 1.5-2hours to do the PDI, you can also bring as many peole to the PDI as you like (within reason). They went through the many condo rules and regulations that most people are concerned about as highlighted in the Purchase Agreement (i.e number of pets allowed, decor etiquette, balcony rules).
They allowed enough time to answer ALL the questions purchasers had. They even gave us our individual PDI dates at the meeting.
They had a great little binder with important contact info, tip sheets, FAQ's, etc. -- They introduced all their onsite customer service staff and the Property Management company that will handle all our concerns.

These are just a few examples of how well they took care of us. It was great.

i didn't attend the meet and greet and haven't recieved my PDI date yet, anyone know how those who didn't attend the meet and greet get their PDI date, or will it be mailed to us at some point.

i didn't attend the meet and greet and haven't recieved my PDI date yet, anyone know how those who didn't attend the meet and greet get their PDI date, or will it be mailed to us at some point.

You are supposed to get your PDI move in date and time 3 months prior to your moving date (I assume this is the occupancy date). The PDI should be happening about 4 weeks before occupancy. They said a letter will be mailed by PDI Pro the company Monarch hired to do the PDI.

You are supposed to get your PDI move in date and time 3 months prior to your moving date (I assume this is the occupancy date). The PDI should be happening about 4 weeks before occupancy. They said a letter will be mailed by PDI Pro the company Monarch hired to do the PDI.

wow quick response....i'm on the 14th floor with move-in date of mid-Jan

My kitchen....

I had my PDI today..what a disappointment...!

Attachments

• IMG_0326.jpg
    IMG_0326.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 599
its not that bad of a kitchen magedmagdy ... while I'm not particularly fond of the layout (non-open concept), the materials seem decent (ie: slide in stove and glass accent cabinets)

thank for sharing ~

its not that bad of a kitchen magedmagdy ... while I'm not particularly fond of the layout (non-open concept), the materials seem decent (ie: slide in stove and glass accent cabinets)

thank for sharing ~

Hi Solaris,

The kitchen was fine. The problem was with the ceilings and the walls. Smooth ceiling was not completed. Pop corn cieling in bedrooms was damaged from beside the window line.

However, the views were really nice, I believe Monarch started to get short on time and thats why they started to go commercial and do not pay attention to details.

The building seems to be lagging on schedule and they wanted to finish anyways....

Thanks,

one more picture

Two more pictures....

Attachments

• IMG_0319.jpg
    IMG_0319.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 587
  • IMG_0318.jpg
    IMG_0318.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 558

Back