News   May 24, 2024
 8K     2 
News   May 24, 2024
 1.1K     0 
News   May 24, 2024
 463     0 

Premier Doug Ford's Ontario

Unfortunately there's been a sighting. He's looking a little more like Rob these days. Guess he's getting enough to eat at home.

DMweYNaUIAApzxI.jpg

https://twitter.com/DougFordFacts/status/922145434260463621/photo/1
I'm guessing he's about 300 pounds these days. He was 270 when they started that cut the waist challenge and he looks quite a bit bigger now.

How long until one or more of the Fords get Weinsteined? Or Tory? There’s gotta be some skeletons in the closet.

How long until one or more of the Fords get Weinsteined? Or Tory? There’s gotta be some skeletons in the closet.
As the saying goes... being caught in bed with a live boy or dead girl will kill your career; how times have changed.

At the local watching TFC tonight sipping a nice pint of craft beer and got robo-called by SOMEONE at 647-848-1558 to ask about municipal election voting.

"In the last municipal election, there were three candidates. Doug Ford, John Tory and Olivia Chow. Press 1 if you voted for Doug Ford, 2 if you voted for John Tory, 3 if you voted for Olivia Chow and 4 if you voted for another.
I press 2 (which is a lie but this is interrupting my TFC game and so)
"If you voted for Olivia Chow, but if she does not run in the next municipal election, who would you vote for. Press 1 for Doug Ford, press 2 for John Tory.
(Sighing at robo-call's inability to process a logic tree, I press 2.)
"Your local councillor is Pam McConnell. If Pam McConnell runs in the next municipal election, would you vote for her. Press 1 for yes, press 2 for no."
So I pressed 1. Because if Doug Ford doesn't know that Pam is no longer with us, I might as well piss him off.

At the local watching TFC tonight sipping a nice pint of craft beer and got robo-called by SOMEONE at 647-848-1558 to ask about municipal election voting.

"In the last municipal election, there were three candidates. Doug Ford, John Tory and Olivia Chow. Press 1 if you voted for Doug Ford, 2 if you voted for John Tory, 3 if you voted for Olivia Chow and 4 if you voted for another.
I press 2 (which is a lie but this is interrupting my TFC game and so)
"If you voted for Olivia Chow, but if she does not run in the next municipal election, who would you vote for. Press 1 for Doug Ford, press 2 for John Tory.
(Sighing at robo-call's inability to process a logic tree, I press 2.)
"Your local councillor is Pam McConnell. If Pam McConnell runs in the next municipal election, would you vote for her. Press 1 for yes, press 2 for no."
So I pressed 1. Because if Doug Ford doesn't know that Pam is no longer with us, I might as well piss him off.
I suppose he'd say the difference between him and Pam is he will call you back.

Dem Libs need not apply to kiss the Ford ring, sexual deviants all! Please, Worms is precious for trying to be "relevant" again.
Joe's riding the trump train these days. Totally worships the guy. Retweets every single trump tweet and pro trump bs from his minions. He's a really dumb guy!

Back