News   May 08, 2024
 984     1 
News   May 08, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   May 08, 2024
 2.7K     3 

Premier Doug Ford's Ontario

It is the BEST IDEA EVER. He deserts the folks in Ontario. He stands for election as Tory leader. If he gets elected it reduces the CPC to a right-wing nut job party that is unlikely EVER to get elected; if he loses he has no job and I doubt the Provincial Tories would re-elect him as their leader. He might have to return to his former 'job' as (licenced this time) dope seller.

Or he can run for something even higher up, I don't know, as US president perhaps? :p Infrastructure week everyday! Private healthcare! D'oh, birth certificate...

Okay, aim lower, mayor of Chitown. But they *already* have a ferris wheel.

AoD

Last edited:
I dont know, would you really want to take the risk of having Doug Ford run for PM in 4 years...

Ford flopping in Ontario would likely stop him from ever winning but who knows really... after 10 years of any party in power at any level people just vote for change and usually even a monkey in charge of the opposition party can win.

Ford is on his way to being the best Ontario Premier in the past 40 years.
I suspect he is un-electable because he has been too tainted by the media and no facts will change that.

Would Doug really bail on Ontario a year into his term?

Of course he would. If the chance comes, he'll dump Queen's Park in a heartbeat for greener pastures, never mind the upheaval he'd leave in his wake. It's never been about public service for the narcissistic oaf. We all know that.

The only real question is will Opportunity come a-knockin,' and I wouldn't count on it myself. Trudeau managed to squeak out a win this time entirely because of 2 people: Andrew Scheer and Thug Ford. I understand a lot of people are pissed at Scheer right now, but shouldn't some of that anger be directed at Ford? The Cons lost Ontario entirely thanks to him, after all, and at least a few of them must be cognizant of that little fact.

Can an admin turf this tool for persistent trolling?
I thought I was agreeing with all of you.
Ford has been tainted enough by the media that he likely can't win again.

And can we please have a moderator step in on these threats of calling a moderator?

Sorry - double post. I didn't think I had to repeat my evidence of Ontario finally returning to HAVE province status in 1 year, and job creation significantly better than the rest of Canada.

Last edited:
Sorry - double post. I didn't think I had to repeat my evidence of Ontario finally returning to HAVE province status in 1 year, and job creation significantly better than the rest of Canada.

Come on, mate. I just stood up for you and you come up with this nonsense? If you honestly believe the economic situation has anything to do with the current government than you're deluded. These things don't turn on a dime.

Back