News   Jul 16, 2024
 113     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 868     3 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 992     1 

Premier Doug Ford's Ontario

I'm not a fan 0f Doug Ford.

But I think so far he is saying all the right things to get elected as PC Party leader.

Wynne is very unpopular and Ford's rhetoric will score well with people who are sick and tired of the Liberals corruption and mismanagement.

I'm not a fan 0f Doug Ford.

But I think so far he is saying all the right things to get elected as PC Party leader.

Wynne is very unpopular and Ford's rhetoric will score well with people who are sick and tired of the Liberals corruption and mismanagement.

Enhhhh. Wynne is very unpopular amongst people looking to scapegoat her for her predecessor's transgressions and believe a pedophile consultant wrote the entirety of a province's sex ed curriculum. Oh, and she's unpopular with those brazen enough to actually say it's because she's a lesbian.

Enhhhh. Wynne is very unpopular amongst people looking to scapegoat her for her predecessor's transgressions and believe a pedophile consultant wrote the entirety of a province's sex ed curriculum. Oh, and she's unpopular with those brazen enough to actually say it's because she's a lesbian.

That wouldn't explain it totally.

She is SO unpopular that you can't pin it all on 'bigots'.

Ontario is a fairly liberal province.

She is epically unpopular.

That wouldn't explain it totally.

She is SO unpopular that you can't pin it all on 'bigots'.

Ontario is a fairly liberal province.

She is epically unpopular.

She was epically unpopular prior to the last election too, but somehow the Liberals pulled off a majority. I put that more on the even less popular PC and NDP though.....

Lol, wut.

He sounds like Jeremy Corbyn being grilled at the last UK election. Does not have a clue. I'm afraid anyone buying his non-speak may be psychologically afflicted. He didn't say anything that had even a shadow of substance. That was some A1+ political non-speak. There are people in Parliament who would be proud of him with that showing.

Talk a lot, say nothing.

Honestly, my eyes glaze over, my ears start ringing, I even start drooling on myself. Gotta get in the mode to listen to this sort of speech vacuum. Lobotomies are a prerequisite to getting any meaning out of that.

Lol, wut.

He sounds like Jeremy Corbyn being grilled at the last UK election. Does not have a clue. I'm afraid anyone buying his non-speak may be psychologically afflicted. He didn't say anything that had even a shadow of substance. That was some A1+ political non-speak. There are people in Parliament who would be proud of him with that showing.

Talk a lot, say nothing.

Honestly, my eyes glaze over, my ears start ringing, I even start drooling on myself. Gotta get in the mode to listen to this sort of speech vacuum. Lobotomies are a prerequisite to getting any meaning out of that.
You clearly don’t understand. Apparently Terry is a liberal plant pushing the Carbon Tax, and he doesn’t believe there is any waste in government. What an idiot, right? #MOGa

Terry "Liberal Stooge" Milewski...sounds legit.

I wonder if Doug Ford can make Make My Bank Account Great Again. No? Useless tit.

Lol, wut.

Talk a lot, say nothing.

He doesn't have LeDrew to fawn over him and ask softball questions this time.

The emails keep coming! I guess that if the world was built in 6 days then Ontario can be remade ....

"Six days.

That's what we have to fix Ontario.

There won't be another opportunity.

Corrupt political insiders.

The carbon tax.

Wynne's government.

It doesn't have to stay like this,

but it will if you don't help me.

Time is running out.

I need your help NOW".

He sounds desperate.

Hasn’t he always been desperate?

The more I think about who ford voters are, the more likely I am to believe that many hardcore Ford Nationals won’t want to align themselves to a political party, let alone (even minimally) pay for the privilege to do so.

It’s one thing if it’s a non-party municipal vote…

Last edited:

Back