News   Mar 28, 2024
 42     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 152     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 242     0 

Premier Doug Ford's Ontario

One measure of the keeping-a-lid-on-it approach of DoFo as PC Leader and now Premier: that the K's are no longer part of our collective pathology, at least not in the way they were during his mayoral run...

One measure of the keeping-a-lid-on-it approach of DoFo as PC Leader and now Premier: that the K's are no longer part of our collective pathology, at least not in the way they were during his mayoral run...
If you check their Instagram feeds you'll see that they've settled into the socialite role quite nicely. Lots of Queen's Plate and dress up parties. And a special appearance by Ron Taverner as an aide-de-camp!

Ontario minister faces criticism for wearing bullet proof vest to visit Toronto’s Jane-Finch neighbourhood.

http://dlvr.it/Qc0Bgr

Michael Tibollo – the MPP for Vaughan-Woodbridge, who also oversees the province’s anti-racism directorate – was responding to a question from the opposition at Queen’s Park Tuesday about his party’s stance on street checks, the police practice of collecting information about people they stop to question .

Wow, that guy sounds like a complete twat. I mean, I'll wager that he is one, anyway, if anyone's interested in losing some money.

He's probably buds with that neo-fascist swine Fantino to boot.

Ontario minister faces criticism for wearing bullet proof vest to visit Toronto’s Jane-Finch neighbourhood.

http://dlvr.it/Qc0Bgr

Michael Tibollo – the MPP for Vaughan-Woodbridge, who also oversees the province’s anti-racism directorate – was responding to a question from the opposition at Queen’s Park Tuesday about his party’s stance on street checks, the police practice of collecting information about people they stop to question .
So Ontario Minister wears bullet proof vest as required by Police to visit Jane-Finch area.
NDP assume that all criminals in the Jane-Finch area are black - so it must be racist. (Or was it that the bullet proof vest itself is racist, and then police should be banned from using them).
I believe that blacks are not the majority in the Jane-Finch area.
Therefore, the NDP was racist and the Minister was trying to find solutions to crime in general.
It looks like the NDP is auditioning for the job of 3rd party in 2022.

Last edited:
So Ontario Minister wears bullet proof vest as required by Police to visit Jane-Finch area.
NDP assume that all criminals in the Jane-Finch area are black - so it must be racist. (Or was it that the bullet proof vest itself is racist, and then police should be banned from using them).
I believe that blacks are not the majority in the Jane-Finch area.
Therefore, the NDP was racist and the Minister was trying to find solutions to crime in general.
It looks like the NDP is auditioning for the job of 3rd party in 2022.

Excuse me?

Really, please stop posting if you are going to make inflammatory nonsense up all the time.

At no time did the NDP make any statement about the ethnic composition of the criminal element in the broader Jane-Finch area.

In respect of the ethnic composition of the area.

Stats Can divides the area into two, with Finch as the boundary.

Overall, the area would be 27.5% 'black'.

It would be, however, only 21% 'white'.

So, roughly 79% visible minority.

I have no clue whether the minister is racist.

I am clear that he's an idiot.

He was on a ride along, with 2 veteran officers; in Toronto.

He was not riding w/the ETF, Crowd Control (riot squad) or in a vehicle meant for emergency response.

If the officers encountered a problem, he would be told to stay in the car.

To be clear though, the area is perfectly safe, even by yourself, the vast majority of the time.

That the police offered him the vest is understandable, as its part of their uniform.

That he wore it, is dubious, as he didn't need it.

That he bragged about wearing it is the real problem. That he has a complete failure to understand the optics of such a remark makes him completely and utterly obtuse.

He needn't be racist because he wore the vest, but in understanding how unnecessary it was, and given the area he was viewing, and that that area is overwhelmingly visible minority, the optics problem should be so completely obvious a child wouldn't miss it.

Don't defend stupidity because it comes in blue.

You didn't like it when it was done by people wearing red.

I hate it whatever the political hue in question.

Last edited:
Last edited:
He might need to wear it Queen's Park in front of the reporters instead, figuratively speaking - though he seem to have ducked and ran well enough.

AoD

Let's just write it off as a "ride-a-long presser gone wrong" He thought to impress the Folks and Little Guy and it blew up in his face.

Back