News   Apr 18, 2024
 629     0 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 5.5K     1 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 2.3K     4 

Post your criticism/suggestions here

Just wondering if the permanent header and footer will be addressed. Thanks @Edward Skira
Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 2.51.50 PM.png

Last edited:
I just noticed for the first time that there is a button on the right hand side of the forum called "Filters"

At the moment it only has an option to type in "started by: [author]"

It would be cool if there were more ways to filter threads (such as in the buildings forum) by developer or architect.

I realize that is effectively the same thing as just using the search function, but thought I would suggest it anyway.

The site is slower than molasses. I'm patient (mostly, LOL) and it has caused me to double post a couple of times now, because it literally takes minutes to load a post.

The site is slower than molasses. I'm patient (mostly, LOL) and it has caused me to double post a couple of times now, because it literally takes minutes to load a post.
Sometimes, for me, the site makes glaciers and construction of future rapid transit lines in Toronto seem rapid in comparison.

I have been having a problem using UT in Chrome - the page navigation buttons at the top and bottom of the page are no longer appearing; this has been going on for several days.

Annotation 2020-06-06 104649.png

The problem does not occur in Opera:

Annotation 2020-06-06 104554.png

Not sure if there was a recent update, but the notifications icon doesn’t show the number of new notifications anymore. It shows for a second, but then disappears.

Back