News   Aug 16, 2024
 102     0 
News   Aug 16, 2024
 193     0 
News   Aug 16, 2024
 422     0 

PM Justin Trudeau's Canada

Looking at this the relationship with Belgium certainly warrants Trudeau’s appearance. http://www.canadainternational.gc.c...ral_relations_bilaterales/index.aspx?lang=eng

Not to mention a top reason Canada joined the First World War was the Empire’s guarantee of Belgium security against the German invasion of 1914. There are Canadian troops buried across Belgium from both World Wars.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.c...relations_bilaterales/route1918.aspx?lang=eng

http://www.canadaatwar.ca/content-38/wwii-canadians-in-belgium/
My guess is it's calculated. How many Belgian-Canadian votes are on the line? Remember, he snubbed the Belgians for a Florida vacation.
When the vacation was cancelled, another calculation had to be made: would the press criticize Trudeau for campaigning on taxpayer money while snubbing Belgian business, or would they praise him for caring about steel industry?

Looks like this issue is not quite done (hint, missing "p").
Once again, I ask, is there an overall lackadaisical attitude the permeates from the top?
Patricia Treble‏Verified account@PatriciaTreble
Ouch. The @CanadianArmy misspells the King of Belgium's name. #BELCAN2018
DYNCyVOVAAAEPv3.jpg

8:00 pm - 13 Mar 2018

Is this retaliation for that Walloon free trade stand-off?

Looks like this issue is not quite done (hint, missing "p").
Once again, I ask, is there an overall lackadaisical attitude the permeates from the top?

Is this retaliation for that Walloon free trade stand-off?

hahahaaa.....you reckon?

I think you're just grasping at shadows with that last one. That could very obviously be a simple typo. Unless you're worried that the lackadaisical attitude has cut back on self-editing.

So, the orange clown is lying to Trudeau and wants a trade war. I wonder how Canadian Trumpers feel about this.

Though TBH I don't find it all that earth shattering considering his proclivities. You know the whole you can construct a psychological profile out of his tweets thing.

AoD

It’s worse - Junior snubbed the Belgians to visit Hamilton.
Prime Ministers are generally quite busy and have many competing calls on their time. Meeting a visiting delegation is not always going to be top priority - sometimes they will have to deal with officials charged with that actual responsibility - trade in this case. Fighting the proposed US duties and explaining what he is trying to do to help those who may be affected seems pretty important to me.

He likes to see himself in lights. He's like Trump and Ford in this way. Drama teacher, right? Wanted to be a famous actor, I suppose.

Much like Cypher:

Prime Ministers are generally quite busy and have many competing calls on their time. Meeting a visiting delegation is not always going to be top priority - sometimes they will have to deal with officials charged with that actual responsibility - trade in this case. Fighting the proposed US duties and explaining what he is trying to do to help those who may be affected seems pretty important to me.

How does a photo op at a steel mill help fight the proposed duties?

Sure.....explaining it from a press conference in Ottawa, of course, having the same effect as theatrics in Hamilton.

Trudeau poll numbers have tanked and seem Tory support has gotten pretty solid at 30+%.

I think it trends continue, looks very hard for Trudeau to win a majority in 2019 as he will lose a lot of Seats from Alberta to Ottawa.

Andrew Scheer was asked about his close ties to the far right Rebel Media and the answer wasn't good enough. With Hamish Marshall running the CPC, the fringe will have a voice.

Back