News   Aug 16, 2024
 383     0 
News   Aug 16, 2024
 314     0 
News   Aug 16, 2024
 456     0 

PM Justin Trudeau's Canada

So, the trash heap Daily Mail did a piece about how bad Trudeau is. They even used a picture of someone else, passing it off as the Prime Minister. This is a rag that has boosted the UK Conservatives for decades and always trashes Labour. Of course, the Canadian media picked up on this and tried to make it into a big deal. The Daily Mail is no better than the National Enquirer and Wikipedia doesn't allow it as a source due to fake information and sensational coverage.

It's a tactic. We're not exempt just yet. Or we'll be expected to give up something else.

Most likely. I talked with my US born co-worker and he explained the whole tariff thing to me. Basically, it is an appeal to his base and nothing else. There is some basis for helping the US steel industry, but not to this extent.

Last edited:
As an Indian Trudeau Trip to India got a very polarizing reaction.

To a lot of Sikhs it was a positive and belief in Justin Trudeau Alt Facts about an Indian Conspiracy.

To a lot of other indians, the Trip was seen as very patronizing.

Personally, it was likey the worst Foreign policy trip in modern Canadian History and imo likely has caused a permanent stain on Trudeau as being a credible leader but rather a celebrity who only has gone anywhere based on his last name.

Yeah he gave this opinion that we minority voters are mindless idiots and will vote a for a guy who just wears clothes.

I didn't like the look either but it's accurate.

Attachments

• harper-india.jpg
    harper-india.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 196
Actually, Harper played Mr. Dress Down. At least I hope that wasn’t supposed to be dressing up.

No money for veterans, and no money for the blind. Money needed for terrorists.
Some veterans want more than Ottawa can afford, Trudeau tells town hall
Trudeau Liberal’s axe funding for blind and vision-impaired books

If the government is minding every penny, you can understand some hardship since its spread across the board. Here its just a case of Liberals not caring about certain groups of disadvantaged.

But they have money for billionaires.

The federal government will announce a $49-million grant to help automotive parts maker Linamar Corp. develop its advanced manufacturing technologies.

Linamar doesn't need any government grants, they made $549.4 million last year. Linamar Corp. hits record sales,

Back