News   Apr 26, 2024
 438     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 350     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 548     0 

PM Justin Trudeau's Canada

Yeah, what they should really say is "Every Single Muslim Is a Terrorist" because that would make far more sense.

Why do you automatically deduce that from what I said? Nice straw man argument there. Stating the typical response that we're used to hearing in these types of situations (as I mentioned in my previous post) is utterly useless. The ones that are good are irrelevant. They are no threat to anyone and no one is arguing against them; so it is pointless to talk about their innocence or even mention them at all. And it's a common double standard from the left. I never hear them saying that the majority of Catholic priests aren't pedophiles and that Christianity is a faith of love and selflessness; but I digress. Saying that the majority of them are peaceful completely ignores the problem at hand. It's almost as if we absolve the evil ones by being apologists for the good. I await to hear our eunuch world leaders and mainstream media speak their politically correct nonsense and continue to delude the public. They're more concerned with not offending anyone than actually confronting the issue of terrorism; which is almost invariably tied to Islam.

Last edited:
The problem is with anyone who DEMANDS, and uses DURESS and COERCION to make others come to come to their way of seeing and believing in life. That is wrong.
Yes. And in terms of terrorism, that is virtually an Islamic problem, exclusively. It isn't Christians, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists that are slaughtering people that don't view the world through a similar lens.

Yes. And in terms of terrorism, that is virtually an Islamic problem, exclusively. It isn't Christians, Jews, Hindus, Sikhs, Buddhists that are slaughtering people that don't view the world through a similar lens.

Nope - considering the attack in Jerusalem Pride by a radical Jewish extremist, the ongoing tension between Hindus/Sikhs and Buddhists calling for genocide in Burma. Not to mention church complicity in the Rwandan genocide in 95. It's not as virtually an Islamic problem as you think.

AoD

Nope - considering the attack in Jerusalem Pride by a radical Jewish extremist, the ongoing tension between Hindus/Sikhs and Buddhists calling for genocide in Burma. Not to mention church complicity in the Rwandan genocide in 95. It's not as virtually an Islamic problem as you think.

AoD
Numbers suggest otherwise. The vast, vast majority of terrorist attacks are carried out in the name of Islam. When was the last time we could turn on the nightly news without being inundated with such things? It's a perpetual problem in Islam that happens every single day.

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

But I'm not the only one
And the world will live as one

...John Lennon​

AoD

On earth, the belief system that is responsible for the most carnage and violence in the world today is without a doubt Islam.

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

But I'm not the only one
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

But I'm not the only one
And the world will live as one

...John Lennon​
"And no religion too." There is less and less religion in this world, and people are connected more than ever, yet we are living in the most violent time in human history (the last century or so).

Screen shot 2015-11-14 at 8.03.43 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen shot 2015-11-14 at 8.03.43 PM.png
    Screen shot 2015-11-14 at 8.03.43 PM.png
    316.9 KB · Views: 469
In a world of lollipops and unicorns, voting for Trudeau and the Liberals was the best choice.

Now, in the real world, a lot of people are opening their eyes and realizing they made the biggest electoral mistake of their lives.

Thursday, Minister of Defense says ISIS only a regional problem.
Friday morning Trudeau releases a grade school like letter to Minister that first task is to withdraw from ISIS fight.
Hours later Trudeau says that Canada will stand by France and help. Even though he just announced that Canada was isolating itself from world and abandoning our Allies.
Then on Saturday it turns out the attackers were phony refugees - shedding light on how wreckless a promise it was to try and bring 25000 refugees (plus the migrants and terrorists hidden amongst them) to Canada before Christmas.

Essentially, the past few days shows that Stephen Harper was 100% right and Trudeau entire platform was based on fantasy.

Back