News   Apr 26, 2024
 413     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 338     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 536     0 

PM Justin Trudeau's Canada

Let me guess. You voted NDP or CPC and are frustrated the party you like isn't in power.

In my experience. That's usually where the, "they're all the same," comes from. Sour grapes.
Hahaha absolutely not, the federal conservative party is an absolute mess and NDP? uhhh they're just in the background, now I have to admit they propose good ideas.

And quite frankly I'm glad that the cpc isn't in power, but people seem to forget that the liberal's have their fair share of controversys.

Let me guess. You voted NDP or CPC and are frustrated the party you like isn't in power.

In my experience. That's usually where the, "they're all the same," comes from. Sour grapes.
Was wondering were you haha, welcome back.

I wish O'Toole was given a chance by the media. I feel the base will blame him for losing an election when the behaviour of the Alberta-Saskatchewan caucus and the UCP is the real problem.

I wish O'Toole was given a chance by the media. I feel the base will blame him for losing an election when the behaviour of the Alberta-Saskatchewan caucus and the UCP is the real problem.
I think he was given a chance and blew it. I was open-minded about him. He's failing the test, currently.

Hahaha absolutely not, the federal conservative party is an absolute mess and NDP? uhhh they're just in the background, now I have to admit they propose good ideas.

And quite frankly I'm glad that the cpc isn't in power, but people seem to forget that the liberal's have their fair share of controversys.

I will never understand people who reach adulthood and still expect that political parties made up of humans will be perfect paragons of virtue and competence.

There's no perfect political party because political parties are made up of humans who have different interests and different competencies. And it's your job as a voter to decide which set of those is suited for governing over the next 4 years.

I swore in a post. And apparently that's not Kosher here at UT.

I wish O'Toole was given a chance by the media.

I really don't see how he hasn't. The media has perceivable practically been begging for a horse race. O'Toole just can't deliver. Some of it is his fault. Some of it is just the circumstances that let a sitting PM look like a hero.

I feel the base will blame him for losing an election when the behaviour of the Alberta-Saskatchewan caucus and the UCP is the real problem.

It ain't just the Prairie caucus. We have Fordian idiots who are trying just as hard to make everything about Trudeau and they keep succeeding in making Trudeau look better everytime.

Just look at Ford complaining so much about vaccine supply. And now that vaccines are flooding in, Trudeau looks like the man who is going to save summer in Ontario. All while Ford looks like he's lurching from one position to the next. One minute he's opening up and ignoring the Covid Advisory Table. The next he's telling cops they can hassle anybody on the street.

I always offer up the simple thought exercise. What would Trudeau's Ontario poll numbers be right now if Patrick Brown was the Premier?

Just look at Ford complaining so much about vaccine supply. And now that vaccines are flooding in, Trudeau looks like the man who is going to save summer in Ontario. All while Ford looks like he's lurching from one position to the next. One minute he's opening up and ignoring the Covid Advisory Table. The next he's telling cops they can hassle anybody on the street.
Yes, Ford is not exactly a tactical genius.

Last edited:
I swore in a post. And apparently that's not Kosher here at UT.

Hahaha, oh well, I've always tried to avoid that. Seems they are more stricter now.

I really don't see how he hasn't. The media has perceivable practically been begging for a horse race. O'Toole just can't deliver. Some of it is his fault. Some of it is just the circumstances that let a sitting PM look like a hero.

I feel like they just covered sloangate and the the prairie base crying about the carbon tax.

It ain't just the Prairie caucus. We have Fordian idiots who are trying just as hard to make everything about Trudeau and they keep succeeding in making Trudeau look better everytime.

I always offer up the simple thought exercise. What would Trudeau's Ontario poll numbers be right now if Patrick Brown was the Premier?
Who you elect matters. Funny how all these people who supported Rob 10 years ago are now complaining about lockdowns. What did you expected to happen? And some of then hate Highway 413 too, what did you expect to happen. I wonder if it was worth it stabbing Patrick Brown in the back. I'm sure he'll still get his chance. I don't see Doug sticking around as opposition leader if he loses.

He has no idea how to manage this at all. The news about the vaccines in freezers never should have got out.

BUMP:

These regional breakdowns are a nightmare for the CPC.
That CPC weakness in Alberta is interesting. Perhaps the NDP would pick up urban seats there. LPC on pace to sweep Atlantic again, and do very well in Ontario, Quebec and BC. Grim polling indeed for Mr. O'Toole.

Back