News   Apr 23, 2024
 134     0 
News   Apr 22, 2024
 866     0 
News   Apr 22, 2024
 290     0 

PM Justin Trudeau's Canada

Trudeau IS a clown, let's be real.

Team Trump and Team Trudeau should be shit-talking each other....they're both the pinnacle of tawdry politics!

It's a different kind of bromance. The "are you guys married?" variety.

Those are pretty decent zingers coming from Team Trump, but can we please already stop blaming/crediting politicos with job numbers?! Ffs, they have almost nothing to do with it except perhaps in macro trends over time, but even that can be a stretch.

Politicos should probably not be taking credit/blame for month-month fluctuations, but I would almost say that the economy can be a game of confidence at times, one that ties together governmental policy announcements, business confidence/long-term planning, and a dash of human nature.

Chinese Consumers Drive Luxury Retail Growth in Canada: Study

A new study conducted by market research firm Vivintel, the custom research arm of Vividata, has found that nearly 1.2 million Chinese consumers (aged 18 and over) in Canada account for $61 billion in self-reported consumer spending.

“With the growing number of Chinese living, working and studying in Canada, the need to understand this consumer segment is of significant importance to Canadian marketers, particularly with regards to luxury brands. We are excited to be launching this new ethnicity study which will help marketers understand what is driving consumption and enable them to better influence media buying decisions amongst this consumer group,” said Pat Pellegrini, President and CEO of Vividata, a consumer and media research company.

And yet simultaneously, the CCP finger-wags- if the Senate dares do anything, the CCP may probably pursue another set of punitive actions, much like they did with Sweden.

Cong told reporters in Montreal that if the Senate and House of Commons were to adopt such a motion, it would be a serious violation of Chinese domestic affairs.

Trudeau IS a clown, let's be real.

Team Trump and Team Trudeau should be shit-talking each other....they're both the pinnacle of tawdry politics!

It's a different kind of bromance. The "are you guys married?" variety.

Those are pretty decent zingers coming from Team Trump, but can we please already stop blaming/crediting politicos with job numbers?! Ffs, they have almost nothing to do with it except perhaps in macro trends over time, but even that can be a stretch.

Everyone around Trump seems to get charged and/or go to prison. Not sure how Rudy is still a free man.

As for the bad job numbers, a lot were in Alberta. Perhaps putting all of your eggs in one basket isn't good economic strategy. Kenney's approval is way down now.

Everyone around Trump seems to get charged and/or go to prison. Not sure how Rudy is still a free man.
Remember SNC? Just saying. Not quite the same....or is it? I don't know. Who are Trudeau's friends? Who are Liberal donors?

As for the bad job numbers, a lot were in Alberta. Perhaps putting all of your eggs in one basket isn't good economic strategy.

Agreed, which is why I don't get the whole pull your trousers down and bend over for China, thanks for your money oppressor!

It's like we're mentally deficient, going from being overly reliant on the USA to trying to be overly reliant on China (though, by the way everyone is acting we already are).

Politicos should probably not be taking credit/blame for month-month fluctuations, but I would almost say that the economy can be a game of confidence at times, one that ties together governmental policy announcements, business confidence/long-term planning, and a dash of human nature.

It is to a certain extent, but even the emotional basis of "the market" is overstated, in my opinion.

I'm a small business owner and literally nothing any government has ever done has affected my business directly enough to change the way we do things, never mind be responsible for job existence.

As for the bad job numbers, a lot were in Alberta. Perhaps putting all of your eggs in one basket isn't good economic strategy. Kenney's approval is way down now.
I believe the worst numbers were from Quebec. Then BC and Alberta about the same.
The Ford economic miracle continues as Ontario created 15k jobs.

The Ford economic miracle continues as Ontario created 15k jobs.

?????????

"Economic miracle"?!?!?!?!?! Fuck me, you're hilarious!

Or senile?

...off your meds?

...drunk?

Were you or were you not being serious?

Are you ok? Help is just a phone call away. Take care of yourself. :)

Remember SNC? Just saying. Not quite the same....or is it? I don't know. Who are Trudeau's friends? Who are Liberal donors?

Agreed, which is why I don't get the whole pull your trousers down and bend over for China, thanks for your money oppressor!

It's like we're mentally deficient, going from being overly reliant on the USA to trying to be overly reliant on China (though, by the way everyone is acting we already are).

I find that Canada doesn't do the whole political scandal thing as good as America. Paul Manafort and Michael Cohen are literally in prison right now. MAGA basically means "My Attorney Got Arrested" at this point. Maybe Rudy will be next...

Oh no, I am glad that we aren't like that. I saw a few US sites take on the SNC stuff and they were wondering what the big deal was.

As we seen in Ontario once liberals get away with one Scandal the tendency comes to act even more unethically during the next ethical dilemma.

It is usually what is their downfall electorally...

So yes ScC was not as bad as anything in the United States but holding politicians feet to the fire is the only way that makes them second-guess themselves to act in a more ethical manner

As we seen in Ontario once liberals get away with one Scandal the tendency comes to act even more unethically during the next ethical dilemma.

It is usually what is their downfall electorally...

So yes ScC was not as bad as anything in the United States but holding politicians feet to the fire is the only way that makes them second-guess themselves to act in a more ethical manner

TBH, I think the Liberal's minority situation will hopefully prevent them from legislatively stonewalling investigations (which was shameful).

I wonder if the opposition will be willing to reopen the SNC issue once Parliament gets back into session.

Back