PJ Condos (Pinnacle International) - Real Estate -

Here is the view from the 10th floor of PJ Condos looking South:

Toronto Model 01-05-21 PJ view.png

Metro Hall will indeed block your view to the south, as will Festival Tower and The Mercer. On the left is M & G. You'll have a fine view of the taller Union Park tower being built.

View attachment 292581

Metro Hall will indeed block your view to the south, as will Festival Tower and The Mercer. On the left is M & G. You'll have a fine view of the taller Union Park tower being built.
wow!!!! this is amazing thank you! would it be safe to conclude floor 20+ will be much better? I'm debating between a 10+ unit and a 20+ unit which have a $0.8k price difference...

Based on my understanding, if the unblocked view is important, I think the North/North East units are safer for you.
I don't think there's anything proposed to the north on Adelaide, to the West, already 225 Adelaide blocking partial view and to the East, a proposal immediately too I think

You would need to sacrifice the CN tower view and the Southern direct all day sunshine in the unit :)
But you'll get balconies

The only good view here is south (higher floors though, you need to clear the heritage building directly in front, and then Metro Hall further south to get t unobstructed CN Tower view). But between PJ and CN Tower is the CBC building and the Metro Toronto Convention Centre which eventually will get redeveloped. So even a high floor south view will some day lose it’s CN Tower view.

Mirvish Ghery does not impact south views for PJ as it’s further east than people have noted in this thread. East views are crap with the incoming 263 Adelaide condo and west you’re mostly looking into 295 Adelaide, 8 Widmer, and a little further west Theatre District Towers and 87 Peter.

North view will also see towers coming in the future (Jack Astor’s building was purchased by Tridel).

Hi, I am new. glad to join in the thread!
koops65, can you please simulate PJ condo south face at 28 floor? I am wondering how it is clear enough to see CN tower!
thanks

Hi all, has anyone received PDI notice from the builder? The occupancy is in 2 months but haven't heard anything about PDI yet. Heard many buildings outscourced PDI to professional corps. Don't know the plan of this one.

The tentative occupancy for lower levels is May 16,2021. Attached pictures could provide some reference of the CN tower views for levels below 12.Hope it helps for you guys.
9567285C-666D-42EE-AF2C-6C4B8AE74A8A.jpeg

8B820168-9D7C-4A0C-9FFE-C75E09E89A77.jpeg

C18DFFDE-5F00-43CD-BD1C-D154A63A3682.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 292581

Wow, this is an amazing simulation. Please see whether the actual view could be slightly different with the pictures of the views from 295 Adelaide I posted. I will post the actual view on May16 for a real view compared with this smart simulation. The more accurate the simulation is, the more fun you will get after seeing the actual view.

Last edited by a moderator:
New release of builder suites if anyone is looking to get into the building this year. Podium and High Floors available.

Last edited:
I have not heard any delay notice from builder since I was told my occupancy at early of June....

Back