PJ Condos (Pinnacle International) - Real Estate -

Image_20210721195228.jpg

Anyone received the notice of closing yet? Just trying to estimate the closing date for 20+ floor…

Final close will happen shortly after the building is registered, so your floor doesn’t matter as it pertains to that.

As for registration, that is anyone’s guess. My guess is January 2022.

Final close will happen shortly after the building is registered, so your floor doesn’t matter as it pertains to that.

As for registration, that is anyone’s guess. My guess is January 2022.
I thought different floors will have staggered closing dates from lower to higher, same as the occupancy dates? Hopefully you are right!! Can’t wait for it to be closed!!

I thought different floors will have staggered closing dates from lower to higher, same as the occupancy dates? Hopefully you are right!! Can’t wait for it to be closed!!
Yes for occupancy, dates are staggered but for final close everyone is basically closing at the same time

Yes for occupancy, dates are staggered but for final close everyone is basically closing at the same time
Would anyone roughly know when final closing will be? Building exterior, the elevators and the common areas are done now and wondering when we will receive notice from the lawyer, has anyone heard anything from Pinnacle as well?

Would anyone roughly know when final closing will be? Building exterior, the elevators and the common areas are done now and wondering when we will receive notice from the lawyer, has anyone heard anything from Pinnacle as well?

Highly unlikely anything happens this month. If you look at the waterworks condo thread you’ll see similar questions posed about closing. In short, completion of the building has nothing to do with registration it’s all a matter of where the paper work is with the city.

If I had to guess, and this is simply a guess, final close occurs sometime in Jan/Feb at the earliest, but it could be longer. This is out of our control so sit tight and let it happen. I’ve experienced no occupancy period whatsoever (ie final close the day you get the keys) to 2 years (yes, years!) of interim occupancy in my previous property purchases so anything can happen. Hope that helps and have a wonderful holiday season.

I can’t confirm it, but it seems like final closing will happen in February. If anyone has heard otherwise, please share here.

I can’t confirm it, but it seems like final closing will happen in February. If anyone has heard otherwise, please share here.
Interim occupancy was initially set from Sept 2021 to Feb 2022 - have not heard yet from either Pinnacle or Bennett Jones but given that next month is the last month we should be hearing of next steps soon on either closing (finally), or an extension of interim occupancy (not sure if that typically happens?)

Back