News   Jul 24, 2024
 950     1 
News   Jul 24, 2024
 608     0 

Pictures from the CN Tower

Juma

Member Bio
Reaction score
I went to the CN Tower on 06-23-07, and thought I'd share a few pictures with you guys.

ACC
DSC01538.jpg

Cityplace, Taken from the Observation Deck
DSC01552.jpg

ACC, taken From the Observation Deck
DSC01556.jpg

Skypod
DSC01577.jpg

The rest of these are taken from the Skypod

Rogers Centre
DSC01557.jpg

DSC01560.jpg

CBC Building
DSC01562.jpg

Downtown Core
DSC01563.jpg

ACC
DSC01555.jpg

This Last one I thought was a really cool angle, I had to lean forward right into the glass to get this one!
DSC01583-1.jpg

It was a beautiful day, but a little hazy. I am not a professional, so the photos aren't perfect. Some of the pictures were on a zoom.

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

They should really do something on the Union Staion rooftop. It's just totally too ugly. For god's sake, at least just clean it!!! Since the city's going crazy about Green, why not plant trees there? Paint it in multicolours? Place an ad there...whatever...just do something!

CN Tower Pix-nice!

Juma: Good CN Tower Pix! For a first effort-good stuff! MC: I agree-Union Station's roof does need to be repaired-but paint is NOT the answer-that roof needs concrete work to repair it. Perhaps with the impending GO electrification that roof will be repaired as it is modified around the exhaust rectangles to allow overhead wire installation. Toronto Union is arguably Canada's most important rail station/terminal! LI MIKE

Juma: Good CN Tower Pix! For a first effort-good stuff! MC: I agree-Union Station's roof does need to be repaired-but paint is NOT the answer-that roof needs concrete work to repair it. Perhaps with the impending GO electrification that roof will be repaired as it is modified around the exhaust rectangles to allow overhead wire installation. Toronto Union is arguably Canada's most important rail station/terminal! LI MIKE

Thank You Mike, yeah actually you are right. Painting the roof would just be a short term solution, The structure from the top looks like it's in dismal condition and would need concrete work.

Back