News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.6K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 460     0 

Park Lake Residences (Pemberton, 2x 18s, Burka)

that's good from the perspective of people driving on the gardiner, but from inside the building, the northern wall is still a wall instead of windows overlooking high park. i get it if there's nothing to look at, but it's an incredible view.

that's good from the perspective of people driving on the gardiner, but from inside the building, the northern wall is still a wall instead of windows overlooking high park. i get it if there's nothing to look at, but it's an incredible view.

Well, how many windows do you need? I think the cement/window wall on the north side will cut down on the noise level in comparison to it being full of windows. Keep in mind also, that everyone on that side has a balcony that's slanted to see the view better.

They're on the 16th floor right now. In the next few days, they're going to be finish installing all the first two floor windows on the west tower.

May 8 Photos

I took these today.

Attachments

• IMG_1991.jpg
    IMG_1991.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_1992.jpg
    IMG_1992.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_1995.jpg
    IMG_1995.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 244
Thats nice to hear, by the way when is the aluminium siding going to happen on the north side of the building.:eek:

Well, they did just recently put metal small pieces to fill in some of the holes on the north wall, but I don't see them putting the siding until the frame of the buildings are complete. It seems as if they're attempting to complete the installation of the windows on the west side of the podium first.

The second parking level windows and up, you can see through. The first level windows are covered likely for security purposes.

Ric, I'm not too fond of them either, but hopefully everything looks decent when it's completed. There's going to be a lot of metal framing on the towers.

As of today, they're working on the 17th floor on the west tower! Only one more floor after that.

May 18 2009 update

North View (it was such a pretty day at High Park :D)
IMG_0366.jpg

East View
IMG_0365.jpg

Thanks for the pics Solaris!

They're working on the 18th floor right now. Here's hoping they will complete the cement structure by June. Electrical components and railings for the stairs have been added as well.

001.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 288
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 304
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 285
Thanks Ric:D but where's a pic of the West tower? I was just about to go there for a walk.

The 18th floor is almost done and they're working on the roof top portion now. A lot of the podium windows have been installed. The west side windows of the podium are complete. The south side has about 50% installed and the east side has the first level completed, a long with the stair case window. We probably won't see any windows installed on the towers until mid to late June.

The 18th floor is almost done and they're working on the roof top portion now. A lot of the podium windows have been installed. The west side windows of the podium are complete. The south side has about 50% installed and the east side has the first level completed, a long with the stair case window. We probably won't see any windows installed on the towers until mid to late June.

Where are the pics Josef? :)

Back