News   Jun 28, 2024
 2.7K     3 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 1.6K     1 
News   Jun 28, 2024
 599     1 

Park Lake Residences Condos (Pemberton Group) - Real Estate -

Yep, exactly the one. Now, i'm a little concerned whether the elevator will be too loud as it locates right beside my unit. Btw, which unit did you purchase, Josef?

I know! I do think about it. I planned to turn the living area to a second bedroom- open concept, and just leave the dining area to be the living.As only my mom and I live here without other relatives nor many friends in this country, we would have spacious room. well it's only the plan i draw on the paper, now I kind of have no idea how long would 26 feet be. I guess i will just work on it after seeing the exact unit. Anyway, I have been so excited for the fact I will live beside the lake. And it's just so nice I get to know my neighbours here. I'm sure my life in PL won't be as boring as what i have right now.

Josef,

I was looking back at the Ontario plan (West Tower) and I think it is the best valued unit in the building. I cant believe it has a clear view of the CN Tower being an interior unit. I'm pissed I didn't buy it. I like the fact that you removed the walls and put in the sliding glass door. Great open view from the Kitchen. Loving it. Good stuff. When you move in I'm inviting myself over.

floor plans?

does anyone still have active links of the different floor plans of the units at PL? I can only see the 2 that remain on the PL website; the rest have been removed. Thanks!

btw, how can anyone in the west tower get a view of the CN tower? aren't you blocked by the East tower?

btw, how can anyone in the west tower get a view of the CN tower? aren't you blocked by the East tower?

The CN Tower is south east of Parklake, so certain units (such as the Ontario) in the west tower will have a good view. I know, I checked :cool:

Hey guys,
That's great about the west tower views; you guys can enjoy the lake and the CN tower without getting a face full of Gardiner exhaust like us in the east tower will.

So is it confirmed that our appliances have already been ordered? My buddy's place got delayed a few months and the 2008 models of the appliances that the development had purchased were discontinued. As a result everyone got new and/or bigger versions of all their appliances. I would love to get a front load washer (the standard top loader we get is ugly as sin, and not every efficient) out of my delay...I was too broke-ass to upgrade at the time of picking it out ;)

Hey guys,
That's great about the west tower views; you guys can enjoy the lake and the CN tower without getting a face full of Gardiner exhaust like us in the east tower will.

So is it confirmed that our appliances have already been ordered? My buddy's place got delayed a few months and the 2008 models of the appliances that the development had purchased were discontinued. As a result everyone got new and/or bigger versions of all their appliances. I would love to get a front load washer (the standard top loader we get is ugly as sin, and not every efficient) out of my delay...I was too broke-ass to upgrade at the time of picking it out ;)

Hey, I'm also in the East Tower, so like you, I'll get that awesome Gardiner view ;) I however was privy to see the views from the west tower.
The appliances are the ones that Josef posted earlier. No luck on the front loaded washer, that's a $900 upgrade. Although it would be "nice" if "you Pemberton folks" reading this could throw in the front loaded washer to compensate us for the 2 delays so far.

Perhaps some of the appliances were on the first few levels? Did you get to see any of the lake view suites? Regarding the 7th floor Ontario, I'm assuming you went into the bedroom to see the C.N Tower, no?
Is anyone changing any of the lighting? I'm not a fan of the ones seen in the model suite at the sales office and just today, I purchased replacements. Those standards ones...Craig's list they go.

No appliances in the lake view suites when I visited.
The CN Tower is also visible from the living room.

One of the construction workers told me that on the east tower, there's two suites in one. Apparently, the huron and superior were purchased on one level and turned into one suite. That's pretty darn large!

Wow, that's gonna be a sweet view.
BTW Josef, I think the view from the West Tower Huron units are the best hands down. You should take a look :D

How those two pieces of s#%t on Lakeshore were able to go up is beyond me-and if anything at that location! They aren't even complete and they already look dated.

p5

Last edited by a moderator:
How does Park Lake already look dated? Please explain to me what design and material you would have expected to see that the city would approve. There was a lot of restrictions regarding the design and height that the builder had to follow. The distance to Lakeshore/High Park/ Sunnyside beach is priceless.

Somehow I knew you would have responded to that Josef.
I'm disappointed with the finishing (glass) at the top of the buildings. Looks tacky to me.

If only they could transfer the impressive pics to customer service, I would be sold.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updating the construction pictures on their website would also be nice.

Back