News   May 01, 2024
 1K     1 
News   May 01, 2024
 303     0 
News   May 01, 2024
 349     0 

Park Lake Residences Condos (Pemberton Group) - Real Estate -

wow,

For some reason I stopped receiving email notices for new posts to this forum. I was thinking this thread died a horrible death.

Just finished scanning through like 4 pages of thread posts.

Going back to occupancy dates. I'm in one of last floors and the last notice I got in the mail said late July of this year.

And I remember talking to one of the sales people a while back they said that they were looking to start occupying the lower floor around March.

Every once in a while I'll drive by and look to see if the lower floors are even finished but I can't confirm anything.

I'm suspect another delay (not surprising).

Anyone get any updated notices of when they were going to occupy? I think my last notice was in December.

Hi AID,
Join the PL forum.
Check the 2 previous threads. There is a link. Click in there and take it from there.
Waiting to see you there.
A lot of updates are there.

Josef, JB1, Nick, Flowerbridge; lets keep the Park Lake thread on the first page. I hate skipping through pages.

Sorry for the delay in reply
We are on the 14th floor
We are facing the East tower
The morning waking up to a view of High Park and the swans is priceless.

The noise was expected and is tollerable.

We have a facebook group open to anyone who would like to post thoughts and opinions, dog walking, crafts for sale, parking spots to rent or baby sitters required or available.

http://bit.ly/ParkLakeResidence

What a great Place to live I love it here and the appreciation in value of the last 3.5 years is a bonus.

Lets see what happens with Living in Toronto.

how is this area for crime and young teenagers?
any projects or co-op housing near?

So interesting to see how people think about people on the wrong side of the tracks. If you're that concerned write a letter to TCHC about the condition of their buildings.

Back