Park 570 (VanDyk) - Real Estate -

For some reason the I can't seem to upload any pics of my closet. I will try again later.
I'm picking up my keys tomorrow my lawyer said between 1-5. How can I get a hold of Rogers? Does anyone have a contact name and number, I'd like to set up my cable and internet. Thanks!

Ele,

The Rogers guy contacted me weeks ago - let me know if you want me to PM you his contact info :)

Ele,

The Rogers guy contacted me weeks ago - let me know if you want me to PM you his contact info :)

He contacted me too, weird he hasn't called you. I forgot his number though, sorry :D

Also for anyone living in the building, there is a notice RE: mail delivery posted on the mailboxes. It said Canada Post won't deliver until the building is 90% occupied, and gives the address where our mail is being held.

Got a hold of Prakash from Rogers. I have my install tomorrow afternoon :) My laywer got back to me in regards to the closet sent a pic of clothling rack and shelf installed however she suggest I go see it first when I pick up my keys today at 1pm :) I'll have a walk thru with Javier, hopefully all other things were done.

Is that for the 6 months free on the vip package?
I already have Rogers for cell and internet. My internet plan is already with a discount, no idea if they would give it to me for free for 6 months, I guess i'll have to try. Free TV for 6 months would be nice though!

The Rogers free package is separate from anything you currently have and will have its own account. They just come and hook it up, you don't give them any information or forms etc. I had to call to find out my account number so I could add it to my current MyRogers account. Bandwidth is limited though, so I added the $10 unlimited bandwidth package. I think it may have ended April 1, but it's worth asking them if you download a lot.

I got the recent limited time $45 extreme plan with 200gb and 8 year price guarantee.

I got the recent limited time $45 extreme plan with 200gb and 8 year price guarantee.

We get ExtremePlus which is only a bit faster. Maybe call the Rogers guy and see if they can let you keep your internet plan and have a $45 rebate added?

Yeah, I will see what can be done once I am in there. Even just the TV free for 6 months is good enough for me, doubt I will renew it after that.

How does the garbage disposal work in the building? There are garbage shoots on each floor? So it goes down to a dumpster in the garage or something?
Who picks it up?

What's that structure outside beside the parking garage entrance with the wooden gate on it for?

Last edited:
My key works for the locker room

I was actually never given a locker key - that was the issue. I was told the main key would work which is why I was confused. In speaking to the guys on site they will be providing newly cut keys "shortly".

Yeah, I will see what can be done once I am in there. Even just the TV free for 6 months is good enough for me, doubt I will renew it after that.

How does the garbage disposal work in the building? There are garbage shoots on each floor? So it goes down to a dumpster in the garage or something?
Who picks it up?

What's that structure outside beside the parking garage entrance with the wooden gate on it for?

I was moving my Rogers services from my old place (cable and internet) and was in a contract... they actually cancelled the contract (and all services) to give me this free 6months of tv, phone, internet (better TV package too, same for internet)... the account also migrated over on myRogers portal without me doing anything. I was pleasantly surprised, but we'll see when the bill(s) come. Rogers isn't exactly at the top of my list in trustworthiness.

Garbage chutes are not currently operational. Eventually they will be.... garbage gets sent down somewhere in the garage area i believe. Then they get tractored over to that wooden-covered structure for garbage days (strange process). We are expected to carry out our garbage to this wooden structure as of right now, rain or shine (bit of a joke).

I think most buildings have someone tractor up the bins on garbage day...it will probably be Henry who does it.

Pretty annoying taking garbage out now...can't forget to bring rain boots ;):

IMG_0140.jpg

Luckily the new bins arrived today - hopefully that means the chutes should be working soon!

IMG_0141.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0140.jpg
    IMG_0140.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 279
  • IMG_0141.jpg
    IMG_0141.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 265
I went down to Canada Post on Matheson, and they have a small stack of mail for our building, so if you think you have mail go check it out.

Back